B.A.(Hons.) Economics with Finance as Minor
98% aggregate & above in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 100% of the tuition fee
95% – 97.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 75% of the tuition fee
90% – 94.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee
85% – 89.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 25% of the tuition fee
For other state boards we will do normalization on scores and give scholarship.
Schoalrship will be on First come First Serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the offer is not accepted by offer acceptance deadline date
|IB Score range (out of 45)||B.A.(Hons.) Economics|
|40 and above||100% Tuition|
|37-39||75% Tuition Fee|
|34-36||50% Tuition Fee|
- Scholarship will be awarded based on the above criteria at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship is applicable on tuition fees of the programme
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria.
- There are limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the offer is not accepted by offer acceptance deadline date
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion
- At any point of time during an academic year, a student can avail benefits from one scholarship plan only. In the case of a student being eligible for scholarship under multiple scholarship plans, he/she will be considered for the scholarship plan offering the highest amount of benefit
- The merit-based scholarship will initially be awarded to 40% of students for the first year only. To maintain/obtain a scholarship in the subsequent year(s):
- A student should be amongst the top 40% of the batch
- A student should have a minimum of 7 CGPA at the end of the first year
- A student should have maintained a minimum of 80% attendance across all course(s) in each semester in the previous year(s)
- There should not have been any disciplinary action instituted against the student
Early Cycle Scholarship:
- There is no change in Eligibility criteria and Admission Process remains the same for all candidates under this
- Candidates are required to submit your completed and paid applications to the University online before 26th March 2020
- The Early Bird Scholarship entails 10% Scholarship on First Semester Tuition Fees
- Candidate will be able to get the preferred choice of specialisation and also higher chances of getting into the program as this would be at the early stage of Enrolment cycle
- This is a one-time scholarship eligible only for the first semester and does not extend to other semesters
- Candidate will not be eligible for 2 scholarships at any given point of time. In case candidate is eligible for other Merit Based Scholarship, he/she will be offered the best of two eligible scholarship
- You will be required to pay the Registration Fees on or before the deadline specified in the offer letter
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University : In an effort to show gratitude to and honor our valiant armed forces, 10% of all scholarships being offered by BMU are reserved for wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defence Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday : Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region (http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students (http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- All Central & State Government Scheme/Scholarship: Students who wish to avail the scholarship under various Central & State Government Scheme, students can apply independently on their respective portals.
- Reservation of seats for students: Jammu & Kashmir and North East Region: Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD
Haryana Domicile Admissions & Scholarships
- 25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
- The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows: –
- (i) one-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full fee concession;
- (ii) two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent fee concession;
- (iii) the balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent fee concession.
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship will continue in the following year as per the act.