The fee structure for the 3-year B.Sc Economics (Hons) programme at the School of Management is as follows
It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop.
Indicative configuration would be Intel i3, 4GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD R/W, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Backpack with Windows OS, MS office/O365 software.
The hostel tower is the traditional hostel seen across most colleges and it features single, double, and triple rooms, with shared common rooms and bathrooms on each floor. The hostel apartment is a new concept introduced at BMU, with a small group of students sharing an apartment. Apartments have single rooms, double rooms, or triple rooms, depending on their layout, and have a living room equipped with a fridge, microwave, and electric kettle, sofa, and lounge chairs. Each apartment can only be accessed by the students that live in that apartment. There is a separate apartment building only for girls, which has only single and double rooms.
Please note that hostel accommodation will be assigned by the Admissions Committee. In case a student whose hostel costs are also covered fully or partially by scholarship wishes to upgrade his/her accommodation, the additional cost will have to be borne by him/her.
Hostel Charges 2019
|Apartment Type||Occupancy||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
- Food & Laundry Charges: Rs. 60,000 per annum for I Year: Rs. 63,000 per annum for II Year and Rs. 66,000 for III Year
- One time security deposit (refundable): Rs. 25,000
- One time registration charges: Rs. 25,000
- AC room charges – 10,000 extra (to be distributed proportionately amongst the number of students sharing the room)
- Electricity would be charged on actuals
- Above fee and charges are related to regular academic calendar. Fee and charges related to stay in campus beyond the academic calendar are not included and will be charged extra.
- In case any taxes/ levies on fee are charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time, the same shall also be borne by the students, as applicable.
- Hostel room allotment depends on the availability of rooms at the time of request
- Female students have some options of single occupancy and limited option of double occupancy in Apartment
- The fees stated here are indicative and can be revised in the future at the sole discretion of BMU
- The fees do not include any additional programmes undertaken at BMU
- The fees do not cover expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the program
- The fees do not include the cost of books and study material
- All fees can be paid semester-wise
- Above fee and charges are related to regular academic calendar. Fee and charges related to programs beyond the academic calendar are not included and will be charged extra.
- Hostel rooms will be reassigned for all incoming students in Year 2
- Freshers will be assigned ONLY double and triple accommodation options in Year 1
- Hostel rooms will be assigned on first-come basis subject to availability of time of allotment
UG Application Deadline - 22nd June 2021