BML Munjal University (BMU) is inviting applications for faculty positions in the social sciences, humanities, and arts at its new School of Liberal Studies (SOLS). We welcome applications at all levels (Professor, Associate Professor/Reader, and Assistant Professor/Lecturer). New faculty at SOLS will be part of the founding team for a Liberal Arts programme, working collaboratively and across disciplines to develop core curricula and electives for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students.
Qualification and Experience:
- D., preferably with postdoctoral work and teaching experience
- Achievements in research and academic publishing, with a plan for continued research upon hiring
- Demonstrated commitment to interdisciplinary collaboration in research and teaching
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the values of Liberal Arts education
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive and commensurate with education, qualifications and experience.
- On-campus accommodation, professional development allowance, start-up research grants, incentives for university services and health coverage
- IPR, Technology transfer, seed grants, publication rewards, and incubation support
Application Materials: Please email all application materials to Dr. Ashley Rockenbach (email@example.com). Cover letters may be addressed to the School of Liberal Studies Search Committee.
- Cover letter addressing research and teaching experience and interests
- At least one writing sample
- Two references (letters of recommendation will be requested for shortlisted candidates)
Start Date: By July 2023