- School School of Law
- Email email@example.com
Mr Aditya Rathore graduated with B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore (2016) and holds an LL.M. with specialization in Law and Development from Azim Premji University, Bangalore (2018).
Before turning to academics, he worked as a legal consultant in commercial real estate projects and advised on matters relating to townplanning and commercial agreements. Prior to joining School of Law at BML Munjal University, he was an Assistant Professor of Law at NLSIU Bangalore and NLU Jodhpur.
He has keen interest in developing coaching techniques and case studies to help students enhance their skills of critical reasoning and effective writing.
- Interpretation of Statutes, Comparative Constitutional Law and Law of Evidence
- Graduation In: B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- Graduation From: National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Graduation Year: 2016
- Post Graduation In: LL.M. (Law and Development)
- Post Graduation From: Azim Premji University, Bangalore
- Post Graduation Year: 2018
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|June 2016- January 2016||Legal Consultant at SNK Group of Companies, Ahmadabad in matters relating to real estate and town planning|
|January-July 2017||Research Associate at National Law School of India, Bengaluru|
|July 2018||Assistant Professor of Law (Ad hoc) at National Law School of India, Bengaluru|
|August 2018 – June 2019||Assistant Professor of Law at National Law University, Jodhpur|
- Qualified UGC-NET in Law.
- Facilitated sessions, Winter School – Law, Justice and Sustainable Development at National Law University, Delhi (January 2020).
- 16th ASLI Annual Conference, National University Singapore
Presented paper titled ‘Rethinking the Role of Independent Directors in Indian Model of Corporate Governance’ (June 2019).
- Facilitated sessions, Consultative Workshop as a part of Teaching Democracy Project at Azim Premji University, Bengaluru ( April 2018).
- Facilitated sessions, Capacity Enhancement Workshop (for Legal Officers of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) at National Law School of India University, Bengaluru (March 2016).
Policy Papers and Reports
- Contributor to BMU-Vahura Survey Report on ‘Decoding Next-Gen Legal Professional’, BML Munjal University, Gurugram in collaboration with Vahura (July 2020)