Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Amarnath Mitra Associate Professor
- School School of Management
- Department/Programme BBA
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: Science
- Graduation From: Sambalpur University, Odisha
- Graduation Year: 2004
- Post Graduation In: Mathematics
- Post Graduation From: NIT Rourkela, Odisha
- Post Graduation Year: 2007
- Doctorate In: Management (Finance)
- Doctorate From: IFHE Deemed-to-be-University Hyderabad, Telangana
- Doctorate Year: 2015
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2015-18||Assistant Professor, IBS Hyderabad|
|2018-2019||Assistant Professor, IMI New Delhi|
|2019-2021||Senior Quant Analyst, BioUrja Power LLC. (U.S.)|
|2021 - Till Date||Associate Professor, BMU Gurugram|
- Mohapatra S, Jena SK, Mitra A, and Tiwari AK. 2019. Intellectual capital and firm performance: Evidence from Indian banking sector. Applied Economics, 51(57), 6054-6067. (Taylor & Francis, ABDC – A)
- Jena SK, Tiwari AK, Mitra A, and Yoon SM. 2018. Impact of oil price risk on sectoral equity markets: Implications for portfolio management. Energy Economics, 72, 120-134. (Elsevier, ABDC – A*)
- Mitra A, and Iyer V. 2017. Transmission of volatility across Asia-Pacific stock markets: Is there a pattern? IIM Kozhikode Society and Management Review, 6(1), 42-54. (Sage, ABS – 2)
- Sreejesh S, Anusree MR, and Mitra A. 2016. Effect of information content and form on customers’ attitude and transaction intention in mobile banking: Moderating role of perceived privacy concern. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 34(7), 1092-1113. (Emerald, ABDC – A)
- Sreejesh S, Mitra A, and Sahoo D. 2015. The impact of customer’s perceived service innovativeness on image-congruence, satisfaction and behavioral outcomes. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 6(3), 288-310. (Emerald, ABDC – B)
- Research Grant (2017) - Ministry of Education and National Research Foundation, Republic of Korea.
- Best Poster Award (2015) - CMI, Chennai, India.
- Best Paper Award (2015) - MNNIT, Allahabad, India.
- Research Grant (2015) - IBS, IFHE University, Hyderabad, India.
- Research Fellowship (2009-13) - IFHE University, Hyderabad, India