Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Arpit Bhardwaj Associate Professor
- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CSE
- Position (additional roles) Associate Professor
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- Graduation From: Shri Dadaji Institute of Technology & Science Khandwa
- Post Graduation In: Master of Engineering in Computer Science
- Post Graduation From: Master of Engineering in Computer Science Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science Indore
- Post Graduation Year: 2011
- Doctorate In: Computer Science and Engineering
- Doctorate From: Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Doctorate Year: 2015
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|SEPT 2021 - JAN 2022||Associate Professor, Mahindra University|
|AU 2016- AUG 2021||Assistant Professor, Bennett University|
|JAN 2016-JULY 2016||Assistant Professor, BML Munjal University|
- Aditi Bhardwaj, Pradeep Tomar, Harshit Bhardwaj, Divya Acharya, Arpit Bhardwaj, “A LSTM Based Deep Learning Network for Recognizing Emotions Using Wireless Brainwave Driven System” Elsevier Journal Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 173, pp. 114516 (2021).
- Smita Tiwari, Shivani Goel, and Arpit Bhardwaj. "MIDNN-a classification approach for the EEG based motor imagery tasks using deep neural network." 1-20, Applied Intelligence (2021). .
- "Arvind Gupta, Nishant Sinha, Arpit Bhardwaj, “A novel fitness function in genetic programming for medical data classification”, Journal of Biomedical Informatics 112, 103623, (2020)."
- "Arvind Gupta, Nishant Sinha, Arpit Bhardwaj, “A novel fitness function in genetic programming for medical data classification”, Journal of Biomedical Informatics 112, 103623, (2020)." ª Divya Acharya, Shivani Goel, Rishi Asthana, Arpit Bhardwaj “A Novel Fitness Function in Genetic Programming to Handle Unbalanced Emotion Recognition Data” Elsevier Journal Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume 133, pp. 272-279, (2020).
- "Divyaansh Devarriya, Cairo Gulati, Vidhi Mansharamani, Aditi Sakalle, and Arpit Bhardwaj, “Unbalanced breast cancer data classification using novel fitness functions in genetic programming” Elsevier Journal Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 140, pp. 112866, (2019). "
- MHRD Scholarship for M.Tech and PhD
- Worked as a TPC member in various conferences
- Gate Qualified in 2009
- Lead Guest Editor in Special Issue of Hindawi Journal
- Reviewers of various journals like IEEE transaction of evolutionary computing, expert systems with applications, Neurocomputing etc.