Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Dheeraj Chandra Assistant Professor
- School School of Management
- Department/Programme Management
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation In: B. Tech in Production Engineering
- Graduation From: G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar Uttarakhand
- Graduation Year: 2009
- Post Graduation In: M. Tech in Industrial Engineering
- Post Graduation From: IIT Delhi
- Post Graduation Year: 2011
- Doctorate In: Ph.D. in Supply Chain Management
- Doctorate From: IIT Roorkee
- Doctorate Year: 2019
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|22 August 2019 - 03 December 2021||Postdoctoral Fellow, Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur|
|11 June 2019 - 10 August 2019||Assistant Professor, KIET Group of Institutions Ghaziabad|
|02 April 2014 - 22 December 2014||Teaching Personnel - Industrial and Production Engineering, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar Uttarakhand|
|01 July 2011 - 02 March 2013||Business Analyst, Genpact Bengaluru|
- Chandra, D., Kumar, D. (2021). Evaluating the Effect of Key Performance Indicators of Vaccine Supply Chain on Sustainable Development of Mission Indradhanush: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach, Omega, 101, 102258.
- Chandra, D., Vipin, B. (2021). On the Vaccine Supply Chain Coordination Under Subsidy Contract, Vaccine, 39(30), 4039-4045.
- Chandra, D., Vipin, B., and Kumar, D. (2021). A Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Framework to Identify Barriers and Enablers of Next-Generation Vaccine Supply Chain, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, In Press.
- Chandra, D., Kumar, D. (2020). Prioritizing the Vaccine Supply Chain Issues of Developing Countries Using an Integrated ISM-FANP Framework, Journal of Modelling in Management, 15(1), 112-165.
- Chandra, D., Kumar, D. (2019). Two-Way Assessment of Key Performance Indicators to Vaccine Supply Chain System in India, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 68(1), 194-230.
- Chandra, D., Kumar, D. (2018). A Fuzzy MICMAC Analysis for Improving Supply Chain Performance of Basic Vaccines in Developing Countries, Expert Review of Vaccines, 17(3), 263-281.
- Chandra, D., Kumar, D. (2018). Analysis of Vaccine Supply Chain Issues Using ISM Approach, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 31(4), 449-482.
- Chandra D., Vipin B. (2021). Investigating the Vaccine Supply Chain: A Review. In: Vipin B., Rajendran C., Janakiraman G., Philip D. (eds) Emerging Frontiers in Operations and Supply Chain Management. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2774-3_13.
- Chandra, D., Vipin, B. (2021). A Hybrid Contract to Coordinate Rotavirus Vaccine Supply Chain in India, “31st European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 2021), 11 - 14 July 2021, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece.”
- Chandra, D., Vipin, B. (2020). Contract Analysis for Rotavirus Vaccine Supply Chain in India,“46th Annual Conference of the EURO Working Group on Operational Research in Health Care (ORAHS), 26 - 31 July 2020, University of Vienna, Austria.”
- Chandra, D., Vipin, B. (2019). Investigating the Vaccine Supply Chain in India, “XXIII Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management (SOM 2019), 19 – 20 Dec 2019, IME Department, IIT Kanpur, India.”