Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Sakshi Chhabra Assistant Professor
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation In: B.Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- Graduation From: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Graduation Year: 2011
- Post Graduation In: MBA (Software Enterprise Management)
- Post Graduation From: C-DAC Noida(Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)
- Post Graduation Year: 2013
- Doctorate In: Ph.D(Entrepreneurship)
- Doctorate From: Birla Institute Of Technology And Science(BITS) Pilani, Pilani Campus
- Doctorate Year: 2022
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2021-2023||Assistant Professor and Programme Coordinator, CMS Business School, Jain(Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore||Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation Area|
|2015-2020||Practice School Co-Instructor and WILP Teaching Assistant, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus|
|Jan 2021-Oct 2021||Research Consultant(on Demand),Platform Thinking Labs, Singapore|
|May 2017-July 2017||Research Intern, Indian Institute of Sciences(IISc), Bangalore|
|2020-2021||Fall Intern, UPKEY Foundation, Chicago, IL|
|2013-2014||Business Development Executive, Mastech Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd|
- Sakshi Chhabra, R Raghunathan and NVM Rao., "The antecedents of entrepreneurial intention among women entrepreneurs", Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 76-90 (Indexed in Cabell’s Directories, Emerging Sources Citation Index i.e ESCI, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Emerald, Doi: 10.1108/APJIE-06-2019-0034;
- Sakshi Chhabra, R Raghunathan and NVM Rao(2020), " Investigating the role of motivation in Strengthening Entrepreneurial Intention among Women Entrepreneurs in India", SCOPUS-listed Springer proceedings book (publishing group: Springer Nature, part of series Sustainable Production, Life Cycle Engineering and Management: Enhancing Future Skills and Entrepreneurship) https:/ www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030442477;
- Chhabra, Sakshi, and R. Raghunathan(2016). "Fostering Sustainable Entrepreneurship Through Innovative Pedagogy: A Futuristic Overview." In ICIE 2016 Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship: ICIE2016, p. 44. Academic Conferences and publishing limited, 2016. ICIE 2016 Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Innovation and ... - Dr Kenneth A. Grant and Dr Sean Wise - Google Books;
- Chhabra, Sakshi; Ambreen, Lubna(2021), "Comprehending Entrepreneurship learning through the lens of innovative teaching pedagogy: India Vs Germany",20th European Conference on e-Learning, Kidmore End, (Oct 2021)(PROQUEST). DOI:10.34190/EEL.21.089;
- Sakshi Chhabra, Lubna Ambreen(2021), "Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention among management Students in Bangalore: An Examination of the Antecedents", The Journal of Oriental Research Madras, UGC Care List Journal Group I,pp.12- 20,Impact Factor-7.193.
- Chhabra S., & Ambreen L. (2022) “Reflection of Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intent Among the Learners on Completion of Courses on Sustainability” ISSN: 2435-9467 – The Barcelona Conference on Education 2022: Official Conference Proceedings(SCOPUS-Indexed) https://doi.org/10.22492/issn.2435-9467.2022.31.
- Suresh V., Chhabra S., & Nilkant D. (2022) “Fostering the Entrepreneurial Mindset of Students Through Pioneering Teaching Pedagogies: An Empirical Study on a B-School” ISSN: 2435-9467 – The Barcelona Conference on Education 2022: Official Conference Proceedings (SCOPUS-Indexed) https://doi.org/10.22492/issn.2435-9467.2022.30;
- Sakshi Chhabra, R Raghunathan and NVM Rao(2023)., “From Inspiration to Action: Investigating the antecedents of Entrepreneurial Intention among Indian Women Entrepreneurs’, Paper Accepted for IAM 2023,(to be published at Proceedings of Irish Academy of Management, Conference to be held on 25th and 26th August,2023
- Agalya V, Lubna Ambreen, Monoo John, Sakshi Chhabra & Shalagya (2023). MULTI FUNCTION FOLDABLE HOLDER DESIGN FOR HAIR DRYER ,(Indian Patent No. 202341035009 A). Indian Patent Office, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India,Trade, Intellectual Property India
- Won the Best paper award titled "Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention among management Students in Bangalore: An Examination of the Antecedents" at ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science and Research)(MHRD) Sponsored Two Day National Level Virtual Conference on "Transforming in the Arena of Business and Intelligence for Sustainable Development" dated Oct 25th - 26th, 2021
- Won the Best Poster Award titled” Promoting Women Entrepreneurship in Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME‘s):An Empirical Analysis in the 4th International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship The Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, (28-29 Apr,2016)
- Served as a PEER REVIEWER for the Session entitled “Learning Experiences, Student Learning & Learner Diversity” for The Barcelona Conference on Education (BCE2022) September 20-23, 2022 | University of Barcelona, Spain Organised by The International Academic Forum (IAFOR) in partnership with the University of Barcelona, Spain, and the IAFOR Research Centre at the Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) at Osaka University, Japan.
- Served as a Track Chair for the Session entitled “Learning Experiences, Student Learning & Learner Diversity” for The Barcelona Conference on Education (BCE2022) September 20-23, 2022 | University of Barcelona, Spain Organised by The International Academic Forum (IAFOR) in partnership with the University of Barcelona, Spain, and the IAFOR Research Centre at the Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) at Osaka University, Japan.
- Nominated by UPKEY(Startup that raised 3M in first seed funding), Chicago, IL for the "Future of Work 50" list, which recognizes executives, companies, thought leaders, and innovators who are leading conversations and shaping the future of work. This nomination is in recognition of my contributions to teaching, research, scholarships, and work centered on women entrepreneurs, as well as my entrepreneurial initiatives and activities that support and are led by the LGBTQIA+ community.