- School BBA
- Department/Programme Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Swetasree Roy is Associate Professor in the Department of HSS. She has a teaching experience over 10 years. Before joining BMU, she has taught at reputed universities in the USA and UAE. She is an avid reader and loves soothing music and movies.
- World Civilizations
- Contemporary Challenges: Social and Political
- Graduation In: B.A. in Political Science
- Graduation From: University of Calcutta
- Graduation Year: 1997
- Post Graduation In: M.A. in International Relations
- Post Graduation From: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Post Graduation Year: 1999
- Doctorate In: Politics and Government
- Doctorate From: Louisiana State University
- Doctorate Year: 2009
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|Jan 2009-Jul 2009||Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA|
|Aug 2010-May 2017||Zayed University, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
- International and Domestic Conflict Processes
- International Institutions
- Roy, Swetasree (2017) “Changing Role of Youth in Collective Action: Evidence from India”; International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, April.
- Roy, Subaran and Swetasree Roy (2016) “FDI, Institutions and Economic Growth: Evidence from MENA Region”; Journal of Economics and Development Studies, Vol. 2, No. 1, March.
- Roy, Swetasree (2015) “Woes of Representation: Elections in India.” In C. Paris et al (Eds.). Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Science. Dubai, UAE: Middlesex University Dubai. ISBN 9789948189848.
- Exemplary Faculty Merit Award, Zayed University, 2013.
- Clara Tucker Fellowship, Department of Political Science, Louisiana State University, 2008-2009
- National Merit Scholarship, Government of India, 1997-1999
- Roy, Swetasree “Comparative Analysis of Effect of Government Social Spending on Civil Unrest in India and South Africa.”
- Roy, Swetasree “Gender Differences in Mobile Learning: Evidence from University Students in Middle East.”