- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CS
- Position (additional roles) Core Committee Member of Mentorship Team
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Rajesh Yadav has more than a decade’s experience in teaching various Computer Science and Engineering courses. He has an extensive academic and administrative experience along with being involved in various sports-related activities during his previous assignment. Before BML Munjal University, he was a faculty in Department of Information Technology in Northern India Engineering College, GGSIPU, New Delhi. Dr. Rajesh Yadav is Associate Member of Computer Society of India. His central focus of research is Security in 5G Networks.
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- Computing Fundamentals & Programming in C
- Computer Networks
- Graduation In: B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- Graduation From: Maharisihi Dayanand University
- Graduation Year: 2002
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech. , Computer Science & Engineering
- Post Graduation From: Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology
- Post Graduation Year: 2005
- Doctorate In: PhD., Computer Science & Engineering
- Doctorate From: Mewar University
- Doctorate Year: 2018
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2016-current||Assistant Professor –BMU,Gurgaon|
|2010-2016||Assistant Professor –NIEC,Delhi|
|2009-2010||Assistant Professor –RIET,Sohna|
- D2D Security in 5G Technology
- Network Slicing in 5G Networks
- Rajesh Yadav,Sudip Sanyal,” Secure D2D Communication in 5G Networks”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2018, July 4-6,2018,London,UK.
- Rajesh Yadav,” 5g Nano core Technologies”, 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering Science and Management, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Nov. 26,2017, Chandigarh, India.
- Rajesh Yadav,” 5g Wireless Communication Technology” 4th International Conference on "Innovative Trends in Science, Engineering and Management” (ICITESM-17), Jun-18, 2017, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Maharashtra (India).
- Rajesh Yadav,” Challenges and Evolution of Next Generation Wireless Communication”, The 2017 IAENG International Conference On Communication Systems And Applications, 15-17 March, 2017, Hong Kong.