- School Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CSE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Jyoti Pruthi is a faculty member in the department of Computer Science and Engg. (School of Engineering & Technology) at BMU Munjal University, Gurugram. She belongs to rohtak, Haryana. She has more than 8 years of experience in teaching. Her research area is machine learning. Prior to joining BMU, she was working with Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurugram as Assistant Professor in CSE Dept.
- Fundamental of computer and programming in C
- Mobile Application Development
- Fundamental of Digital Logic
- Theory of Computation
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Analysis and Design of Algorithm
- Compiler Design
- Graduation In: B.tech (CSE)
- Graduation From: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Graduation Year: 2008
- Post Graduation In: M.tech(CSE)
- Post Graduation From: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Post Graduation Year: 2012
- Doctorate In: Computer Science and Engineering(Pursuing)
- Doctorate From: BML Munjal University,Gurugram
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization||Core Competency||Additinal Exp. Details|
|Jan 2017 to current||Assistant Professor (BMU)||Teaching||Student Mentor, Culinary Club Advisor|
|July 2014 to Dec 2016||Assistant Professor (Dronacharya college of engineering,gurgaon)||Teaching||-|
|Sept 2013 to June 2014||Assistant Professor (C.B.S Group of institution, Jhajjar)||Teaching||-|
|June 2012 to Aug 2013||Assistant Professor (Shri baba mastnath college of engineering, Rohtak)||Teaching||-|
|July 2009 to Sept 2010||Lecturer (Sheetal Polytechnic, kiloi,Rohtak)||Teaching||-|
- Machine Learning
- Presented paper on “Optical transport network and its application” at International Conference on Advances in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (AASET-2017)” , August 17-18, 2017
- Published paper on “Image segmentation techniques of image processing –a survey” at International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research &Innovation (IJMRI) (ISSN No. 2454-7204) December 2015.
- Published paper on “Heart disease prediction using naïve bayes classification in data mining” at International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, volume 2, Issue 3, July 2014.
- Published paper on “Naïve Bayes Classification: A Survey” at International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, volume 2, Issue 4, June 2014.
- Presented Paper on “Cooperative Checkpointing in Grid Computing”at International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Management (ICETEM-2012) at Satpriya Group Of institution, Rohtak
- Presented paper on “Fault Tolerance in Grid Computing: A Survey” at National conference Advances in Computing Communication Networks and Electrical Systems (NCACCNES-2012) at University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rohtak.
- Gate Qualified(2014,2015,2016)
- UGC-Net Qualified(2017,2019)-Lecturer