Transform into a holistic Management Professional to take on the Business of Tomorrow
The five-year BBA-MBA Integrated Programme offers a practical understanding of business and prepares students for a long and fulfilling career. It is a blend of an undergraduate and a postgraduate management programme in a systematic progression.
BML Munjal University provides a platform that unites a deep understanding of the corporate world and strong industry partnerships. The BBA-MBA Integrated programme aims to impart knowledge of various fields of management with an entrepreneurial bent of mind. The curriculum is co-designed with our academic mentor, Imperial College London which strikes a balance between people and technology, paving the way towards Enterprise 4.0. This will enable our graduates to drive workplaces of the future for growth & profitability.
To apply for BBA-MBA Integrated programme, click here
Key Highlights of the Programme
- Experiential learning
- Rural Immersion program
- Longer Immersive Industry Exposure
- Choice Based Credit System
- Practice School
- Outbound Learning
- Personalised Mentoring
- Credits for Extra-Curricular Activities
- International Immersion (Optional)
- Finance & Financial Analytics
- Human Resources & HR Analytics
- Marketing & MarketingAnalytics
- Operations & Analytics
- Dual Specialisation can be availed, selecting any two of the specialisations
2022, Ongoing: Highest Package is Rs. 32.21 LPA and Average Package is Rs. 8.6 LPA
Representative companies: Accenture India, Flipkart, KPMG, Hexaware.
NIRF Ranking 2021
School of Management is ranked 41st All India by NIRF By Ministry of EducationGovernment of India
BBA-MBA Integrated at a glance
For more information about BBA-MBA Integrated Programme
Why BBA-MBA at BMU?
Emerge as a management professional with new age competencies for businesses of tomorrow
Get MBA Job Opportunities
11 Months of Internship
Skills & Perspective Courses
Diamond Rating in Management by QS I-GAUGE
Interdisciplinary courses from Technology & Law
BMU has collaborated with some of the best international universities to create a meaningful learning experience for students
At BML Munjal University, BBA programme is offered with four specializations
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.