- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration admission decision
B.Com (Hons.) Migration Admissions
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the B.Com (Hons.) programme.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Students who are yet to receive their 2nd semester marks will only receive provisional admission. Final admission will be offered on receipt of the final 2nd semester marks
- There is no scholarship for migration admissions
- All migration cases will be examined by the University Degree Equivalence and Credit Transfer Committee.
The Committee will refer to the equivalency rules notified by the UGC & AIU, and BMU’s credit transfer policy for verifying recognition of certificates and the equivalency for education levels in various domains (general education, higher education, and technical and vocational education.)
MBA 2021-23 Application Deadline – 4th February 2021