BBA & BBA (Hons)
Board of Studies
- Dr. Prabal K. Sen Professor Retd., XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Dr. Pitabas Mohanty Professor & Associate Dean, XLRI, Bhubaneshwar
- Mr. Suresh Mehra Sr. VP-HR, CO, Axis Bank
- Mr. Vijay Sethi VP-HR, Hero Motocorp Limited
- Mr. Jagvinder Brar KPMG India
- Dr. Sapna Poti Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Head CSR CESD / Researcher National Level-Office of the Principle Scientific Advisor-GoI AND Industry/International partnerships
- Dr. Jaskiran Arora Dean – School of Management
- Prof. Davinder Singh Assistant Dean, SoM
- Dr. Amit Bagga Associate Professor (Adjunct), SoM
- Dr. Anusree Paul Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Rik Paul Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Jaya Ahuja Assistant Professor, SoM
- Ms. Rubal Rathi Student Alumni
- Duration : 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
- Migration-admission decision
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
Placement Snapshots *
- 200+ Companies in Placements & Practice School
- Avg. Package of BBA 4.16 LPA
*As on July 2020
BMU offers limited scholarships on merit. For more information, please click here
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG, Batch of 2019
BBA/BBA Hons to Nurture Your Managerial Skills
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) programme at BMU, the top BBA college in Delhi NCR, aims to transform students into Innovators, Thought-Leaders & Entrepreneurs through a powerful understanding of the corporate world and deep industry linkages. The B.B.A. programme is structured in 3-year and 4-year formats. The 3-year programme is a B.B.A. degree programme, whereas the newly incorporated 4-year B.B.A. (Honours) programme has two variants–
- BBA Hons Degree
- BBA Hons Degree with Research
The variants of 4-year BBA Hons programmes are aimed at making the education more conducive for flexible and effective learning of our students. The programme is in perfect alignment with the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020 guidelines laid down by UGC. As per the guidelines, B.B.A. programme offers multiple exit windows to students.
Three Exit Windows for B.B.A.
- Exit 1: An Undergraduate certificate will be awarded when a student exits at the end of year 1. A student must complete 44 credits during the first year of the UG programme to qualify for an undergraduate certificate.
- Exit 2: At the end of the 2nd year, if a student exits, a diploma shall be awarded. A diploma requires 84 credits.
- Exit 3: At the end of the 3rd year, if a student exits, a B.B.A. degree shall be awarded.
- A 4-year BBA Hons will be awarded after completing 4 years of study, and a 4-year B.B.A. Hons with Research will be awarded if a student completes a rigorous research work and dissertation worth 12 credits in their major area(s) of study.
B.B.A. Hons vs B.B.A. Hons with Research Degree:
A student can earn a four-year BBA Hons with Research if they:
- Earn 75% or above for semesters 1 through 6
- Complete an additional 12 credits of research in their fourth year
(A student who drops below the 75% threshold at the end of the sixth semester is still eligible for the Honours degree, but they cannot opt for the research track. The research credits take the form of an independent study under a faculty advisor.)
Across the 3-year & 4-year B.B.A. programmes, our academic approach revolves around -
- Experiential Learning
- Industry Exposure
- Practical aspects of business education
- Guest lectures from renowned faculty
- Individualistic approach towards our students
- Using gamification for learning
Majors Offered Under BBA/BBA Hons
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- General Studies
Career Prospects After BBA/BBA Hons
Students who wish to make a career in the field of Management are offered B.B.A. degrees at BMU - the best BBA college in Delhi NCR. At the university, students are provided with comprehensive knowledge about the field. The faculty members guide students in improving their analytical ability, logical reasoning, and communication skills.
Students can get an opportunity to work in various fields, such as:
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- Banking, Financial Services
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
Academic Approach for B.B.A/BBA Hons @ BMU
Our undergraduate management programmes are designed on the principle of Multidisciplinary Immersive Experiential Learning with an emphasis on the Systems approach and a provision for choice-based fractional curriculum and flexible electives.
- Gamified Education
- Mentored by Imperial College London
- Practice School (Internships)
- Faculty with exceptional credentials
- Start-Up Incubation on Campus
- 45% Experiential Learning
- Personalised Mentoring
- Futuristic Pedagogy
- Interdisciplinary courses available from Technology, Economics, Commerce & Law
- International Immersion at London School of Economics (Optional)
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML Munjal University equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG Class of 2019
At BML Munjal University, BBA programme is offered with four specializations
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
UG Admissions Open