Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme is a combination of fun, learning, gaming, outbound experiences and at the same time exposure to faculty and industry. Here, at BMU we let students work in a fun atmosphere and learn at the same time through experiential learning.The programme emphasizes on developing skills required in the real world, which would help one grow in career faster as compared to peers.
BMU’s unique pedagogy emphasizes on Learning by Doing. 45% of the time is spent on Experiential Learning, by working on real projects, learning with industry experts, working in labs and workshops.
The curriculum is so designed to make our students outgoing, rational, globally aware, and someone who is employable immediately after graduation.
Our focus is on:
- Learning by fun
- Beyond textbook learning
- Experiential Learning
- Industry exposure
- Practical aspect of everything that the students learn
- Guest lectures from renowned faculties from different parts of the nation
- Focus groups to have an individualistic approach towards our students
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, BML Munjal University is fully operational with their Day Scholar facility for their BBA programme from 2020. Buses will ply from Delhi, Gurgaon & Faridabad. This will be available at an additional cost. For more details click here
The key features of our programme are:
Choice based credit system:
The programme offers a choice-based credit system as per the UGC guidelines to make it flexible and create more options for the students.
On joining our school, every SOM student go through a one-week induction and orientation programme to help them align their thoughts and motivation in the right direction.
The Practice School along with live projects and lab exercises ensure that around 45% of a students’ time is spent outside the classroom, which promotes hands-on practical experience, improves soft skills and makes students employable. Students are required to do a social internship by addressing a social issue or working in an NGO.
Outbound Learning initiatives
Industry visits: The school organises industry visits across different sectors for UG students. By the time students complete their graduation, they would have at least visited about 8-10 companies in different sectors.
Outbound Week: A one-week outbound learning is organised for the students every semester. The entire week is dedicated to practical learning “Learning by doing” ideology. The list of activities include training in house, industrial visits, group projects, team building activities and outbound training where the entire batch of students are taken to different locations be it adventure sports, places of eminence, educational trips with the idea to inculcate team building, personality development, problem-solving and leadership skills.
The mentee (student) has to interact with the faculty (mentor) on periodic basis to discuss any issues pertaining to his/her progress through the programme. The mentor on the other hand can monitor all possible academic records of the mentee and advise him/her on various aspects of life, academics and career.
Credits for Extra- Curricular activities:
Students are given credits for extracurricular activities to encourage participation. The list of activities include theatre, sports, dance, music etc.
International Immersion Programme:
SOM’s academic mentor is Imperial College London which is ranked 8th in the latest QS ranking of global universities. The learning experience at SOM has been further augmented through collaborations with the Singapore Management University, Carleton University, Kent State University, University of California, Berkeley, Aston University, North South University and Saint Mary’s College of California. Undergraduate students are offered an opportunity to participate in Summer School at London School of Economics, UK.
Board of Studies
- Dr. Prabal K. Sen Professor Retd., XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Dr. Pitabas Mohanty Professor & Associate Dean, XLRI, Bhubaneshwar
- Mr. Suresh Mehra Sr. VP-HR, CO, Axis Bank
- Mr. Vijay Sethi VP-HR, Hero Motocorp Limited
- Mr. Jagvinder Brar KPMG India
- Dr. Sapna Poti Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Head CSR CESD / Researcher National Level-Office of the Principle Scientific Advisor-GoI AND Industry/International partnerships
- Dr. Vishal Talwar DEAN – School of Management
- Dr. Jaskiran Arora Associate Dean & Professor, SoM
- Prof. Davinder Singh Assistant Dean, SoM
- Dr. Goldie Gabrani Professor, School of Engineering & Technology (SoET)
- Dr. Payal Kumar Professor, SoM
- Dr. Amit Bagga Associate Professor (Adjunct), SoM
- Dr. Anusree Paul Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Chirag Malik Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Rik Paul Associate Professor, SoM – Head PG Programmes
- Dr. Jaya Ahuja Assistant Professor, SoM – Head UG Programmes
- Ms. Rubal Rathi Student Alumni
- Duration : 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
- Migration-admission decision
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG, Batch of 2019
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.
Undergraduate Admissions Open