Board of Studies
- Dr. Prabal K. Sen Professor Retd., XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Dr. Pitabas Mohanty Professor & Associate Dean, XLRI, Bhubaneshwar
- Mr. Suresh Mehra Sr. VP-HR, CO, Axis Bank
- Mr. Vijay Sethi VP-HR, Hero Motocorp Limited
- Mr. Jagvinder Brar KPMG India
- Dr. Sapna Poti Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Head CSR CESD / Researcher National Level-Office of the Principle Scientific Advisor-GoI AND Industry/International partnerships
- Dr. Jaskiran Arora Dean – School of Management
- Prof. Davinder Singh Assistant Dean, SoM
- Dr. Amit Bagga Associate Professor (Adjunct), SoM
- Dr. Anusree Paul Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Rik Paul Associate Professor, SoM
- Dr. Jaya Ahuja Assistant Professor, SoM
- Ms. Rubal Rathi Student Alumni
- Duration : 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
- Migration-admission decision
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG, Batch of 2019
Smart Business Education for new-age enterprises
As the world of business continues to evolve, smarter business decisions are made by managers each day. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at BMU aims to transform students into Innovators, Thought-Leaders & Entrepreneurs through a powerful understanding of the corporate world, and deep industry linkages.
With a balance between people and tech, you make your way in Enterprise 4.0, equipped to manage machines and people and drive workplaces of the future for growth and profitability.
Our focus is on:
- Experiential Learning
- Industry exposure
- Practical aspects of business education
- Guest lectures from renowned faculty
- Individualistic approach towards our students
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- General Studies
Students who wish to make a career in the field of Management are offered BBA degree at BMU. At the university, students are provided comprehensive knowledge about the field. The faculty members guide students in improving their analytical ability, logical reasoning, and communication skills.
BBA students can get an opportunity to work in various fields such as
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- Banking, Financial Services
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
Our undergraduate management programmes are designed on the principle of Multidisciplinary Immersive Experiential Learning with an emphasis on Systems approach and a provision for choice-based fractional curriculum and flexible electives.
- Gamified Education
- Mentored by Imperial College London
- Practice School (Internships)
- Faculty with exceptional credentials
- Start-Up Incubation on Campus
- 45% Experiential Learning
- Personalised Mentoring
- Futuristic Pedagogy
- Interdisciplinary courses available from Technology, Economics, Commerce & Law
- International Immersion at London School of Economics (Optional)
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML Munjal University equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG Class of 2019
At BML Munjal University, BBA programme is offered with four specializations
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.