BMU’s unique pedagogy emphasizes on Learning by Doing. 45% of the time is spent on Experiential Learning, by working on real projects, learning with industry experts, working in labs and workshops.
The curriculum is so designed to make our students outgoing, rational, globally aware, and someone who is employable immediately after graduation.
Our focus is on:
- Learning by fun
- Beyond textbook learning
- Experiential Learning
- Industry exposure
- Practical aspect of everything that the students learn
- Guest lectures from renowned faculties from different parts of the nation
- Focus groups to have an individualistic approach towards our students
- Duration : 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
- Migration-admission decision
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
The Business world is and has always been a major part of any society and this course of BBA-KPMG at BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY equips me with the right knowledge and skills in business and management; principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
BBA-KPMG, Batch of 2019
MBA Application Deadline Date - 26th February 2020