Admission open for Ph.D Programme at BMU for the Winter Session of 2019-20
Applications are invited from highly motivated and research oriented students and people working in industry and academia for the admission to Ph.D. Programmes at BML Munjal University with the School of Management & School of Economics & Commerce and School of Engineering and Technology.
The focus of the Ph.D. programme is on cutting edge multi-disciplinary research relevant to society. The uniqueness of BMU – Ph.D. program is:
- Strong foundation of fundamentals in terms of conceptual and analytical capabilities.
- Comprehensive coverage of all related functional areas of application and hands on approach.
- Collaborative research environment through intra- and inter-departmental, industrial, academic and research and development partnerships.
- Attractive Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Professional Development Fund.
How to Apply:
- Download application Click Here
- Email the scanned copy of the completed form and current CV to email@example.com (For School of Engineering and Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org (For School of Management and School of Economics and Commerce).
- How to submit the Application Fee : Courier a Demand Draft- payable in favor of BML Munjal University, Gurgaon of Rs. 1500 along with the application form to Registrar, 67th KM Stone, NH-8, District Gurgaon -123413, Haryana, India.
The broad areas of research under the umbrella of different schools and departments:
School of Management & School of Economics and Commerce
- Accounting and Finance
- Analytics and Management Sciences (Information System, Operation Research, and Business Analytics)
- Economics and Public Policy
- Human Resource Management and Organization Studies
- Marketing, Strategy, and Innovation
- Social Networks and Language Behaviour
- Language Aquisition
- Business Communication, Strategic Communication & Transactional Communication
- Gender Studies & International Studies
- Political Economy
School of Engineering and Technology
- Civil Engineering (Concrete Technology and Construction Management, Pavement Materials and Transportation Engineering, Green Buildings and Sustainable Infrastructure Development)
- Computer Science Engineering (Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning, Cognitive Modelling, Natural Language Processing and Understanding, Internet of Things and Sensor Networks, Cyber Security, 5G Networks, Algorithms and Image and Vision Processing)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal and Image Processing, VLSI, Communication systems, IoT/Embedded/ Control systems)
- Mechanical Engineering (Material Science and Engineering, Bio-Mechanics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Mechanical System Design & Product Design, Automation and Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering and Optimization Techniques, Advanced Manufacturing and Metal Forming)
- Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Life Sciences)
For any queries, please feel free to write to:- email@example.com (For School of Engineering and Technology), firstname.lastname@example.org (For School of Management and School of Economics and Commerce).
- Duration : Min. 3 Years for full time candidates, and Min. 4 years for part time and external candidates
- Eligibility: Post Graduation
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Written Test (Aptitude and subject specific)
- Interview by the selection committee
The candidates shortlisted by the selection committee will be notified and a formal offer of admission will be given. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
MBA Application Deadline Date - 30th January 2020