(For MBA Programme)
Welcome to the MBA programme at BML Munjal University!
At BMU, we seek to foster individuals who demonstrate competence, passion & purpose, those who possess not just knowledge but also the personal attributes to become a distinguished professional. The industry needs people who can make a difference. We believe you are one such individual! The MBA programme will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your business skills within a group of selected students and experienced faculty members. You will find many ways to learn and grow which will make the next two years both challenging and rewarding.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, BMU has transitioned to online mediums for the registration procedure for 2021-23 batch. We have ensured that there will be no physical contact required. Our actions are in line with guidance from the UGC and will continue to be as the situation develops and evolves. Within that advice, our top priority is the safety of our students, staff, and visitors.
The Online registration process for the MBA programme has commenced and it shall conclude on 02-July-2021.
To complete your registration process, you are expected to follow the given steps –
Step-I: Click on https://maitri.bmu.edu.in and login to your account using the credentials previously communicated to you in the 'BML Munjal University: Hostel Registration' email. (Please use the new password in case you performed a reset as per previous instructions)
Step-II: Access the payment gateway and make payment to clear dues
Step-III: Profile update & Programme Registration by the candidate
- Select the programme name & session
- Select the Module/Semester
Fill-up the registration form & upload all the necessary documents as well as annexure including testimonials & undertakings by the candidate under the following "Tab".
- Guardian Details
- Parent Details
- 10th Details
- 12th Details
- Diploma (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- PG (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Projects (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Work-Exp (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Technical (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Gap (If Any)
- Training (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Research Book Publication (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Research Publication (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Achievements (If Any) - Not Mandatory
- Medical Details
- Print Profile
- Documents (for Uploading - Annexure: 1 to 10)
- Entrance Details
- Details of Annexures (Downloadable) –
- Annexure 1: Affidavit (In case Migration/Transfer Certificate/Other eligible documents are not available)
- Annexure 2: Medical Certificate (From Regular Medical Practitioner/MBBS & Equivalent)
- Annexure 3: Scholarship Undertaking -Terms & Conditions (If applicable)
- Annexure 4: Gap Year Certificate (If applicable)
- Annexure 5: Undertaking by Student & Parent
- Annexure 6: Indemnity Bond by Parents
- Annexure 7: Acknowledgement of Students Rights & Responsibilities
- Annexure 8: Student Code of Conduct & Learning Contract
- Annexure 9: Waiver of Liability for Use of Sports and Gym Facilities
- Annexure 10: Undertaking (If the candidate having backlogs/repeat examinations)
Note: Anti Ragging Affidavit: (fill online Affidavit on https://www.antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_Registration.aspx)
(Submit the online registered Anti Ragging Affidavit form duly signed by parent and student during the registration)
Step-V: Verification of the uploaded details & necessary annexures by the Registrar's Office. (Information regarding the registration time-slots shall be made available through an email by the end of May 2021)
Step-VI: Registration no &Enrollment will be issued to you if all the uploaded credentials are found to be genuine, authentic & as per admission criteria, during the verification by the Registrar's Office
Step-VII: In case of non-submission of relevant mandatory documents/any issue, you will be halted at Step-V. Related information to be shared with the concerned authority in this case
Step-VIII: After programme registration, the university`s email id & id card will be issued to you by the IT division
Note: All the duly filled & signed testimonials as well as undertakings must be submitted to the Registrar's Office after re-opening of the university.
To help you complete the above-mentioned steps, enclosed are the list of documents that candidates shall need and a presentation to help you understand the online registration process. Also, a recording of a webinar on the registration-process-steps is available here for your reference. Our team is here to assist you through every step of the registration process. In case of any queries, we are reachable on email@example.com. Alternatively, you may connect with Ms Sandhya Pathak at +918595949041/ Mr Ankur Panchal on +918826291506.
Note - It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop. Minimum configuration for laptops is recommended to be:
CPU Intel Core i5, RAM 4 GB and above DD 500 GB, Screen 14”, Brand – any with an operating system of OS Windows 10 Pro. If possible, Inter Core i7 and 500 GB SSD is preferred.