Applicants are required to undergo the following process:
- Applicants are to submit the completed application form along with relevant documents including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- Students who have not appeared in any entrance test will be called upon to appear for the BMU-SAT.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to appear for a Personal Interview (Pl).
- Candidates will be evaluated on analytical skills, creativity, application orientation and communication skills.
- BMU will give offers to selected candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree or have already completed their undergraduate degree. In case final year or entrance test scores are awaited, an offer extended by BMU is subject to the completion of undergraduate degree and the submission of the candidate’s results and entrance test scores. Selected students will receive communication from the admission team to complete the admission process.
- The final decision will be taken by the BMU Admission and Scholarship Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- An offer of admission is based on the submission of complete application forms and the provision of all documents listed in the Application Form. Incomplete application forms, misrepresentation, or false information and documents will result in the withdrawal of the offer.
- For candidates with letter grades/CGPA, the equivalence to percentage of marks will be decided as per statutory guidelines or BMU academic regulations.
Internal Referral Programme:
Referral candidates who are brothers and sisters (not cousins) of either BMU Alumni or of students presently pursuing a UG/PG programme at BMU shall be granted a waiver of 25% on the first-year tuition fee.