Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I2E)
The Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I2E) at BMU is a prime driving force behind the Innovation and Entrepreneurship agenda at the university through the following.
- Propel – The incubator hub at the campus with contemporary facilities required for supporting the startup ventures.
Propel Incubator: Propel offers incubation to Full-time/Part-time BMU students (current/alumni) intending to nurture their business ideas. While in incubation, these students not only get to avail the various facilities of the incubator but also interact and learn from the experiences of other entrepreneurs. They get to meet their mentors during various mentoring sessions and learn the nitty-gritties of how to incorporate a company, validate a business model, formulate a go-to-market strategy, build a core team, and many more.
- Institute of Inclusive Innovation (I3) has been established in collaboration with Imperial College London for facilitating cross border innovation, research and training.
I3 –Institute of Inclusive Innovation: Aims to establish & sustain an international platform by:
- Facilitating innovation across borders
- Knowledge creation and research opportunities
- Cross-border collaborative teaching
- Research and training programmes
- Institution Innovation Council (IIC) established with the collaboration with MHRD Innovation Cell at AICTE. The council provides the operational leadership for innovation and entrepreneurship activities being conducted among the students and faculty of BMU.
Propel has been organizing weekly interaction with Entrepreneurs under the Friday Forenoon with Entrepreneur series.
The interaction with the successful startup founders and experts has provided the students and other aspiring entrepreneurs with an opportunity to learn from their experiences, challenges, and failures before success.
Some of the entrepreneurs include -
- Ms Meghana Saraogi, Founder & CEO, Styledome
- Ms Ananya Chandra, Partner & Founder, V2, Singapore
- Mr Sameer Gupta, Founder, HaldiVita
- Mr Akhil Suhag, Founder & CEO, FanFight
- Mr Russell Longjam, CMO & co-founder, Innov8
- Mr Anurag Jain, Co-founder, Milkbasket
- Mr Thiagarajan, Founder & CEO, Tripeur
- Mr Aditya Arora, CEO, Faad Network