BMU offers limited scholarships on merit. For more information, please click on the following links:
Ishan Uday: Scholarship Scheme by University Grant Commission (UGC) for North Eastern Region (link : http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx?id=902)
Scholarship by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD): Central sector Scholarship scheme for the colleges and University students (Link: http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
Hero Group Employees Ward's Scholarship - This scholarship is a welfare measure for the wards of serving employees of the Hero Group companies. For details, click here.
Sports Scholarship - In recognition of talented young sportspersons, BML Munjal University is pleased to grant scholarship meritorious applicants. For details, click here.
Haryana Domicile Scholarship
As per provisions of the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006, clause 35 & 36, BML Munjal University will grant scholarship to Haryana Domicile students on merit cum means basis subject to meeting minimum eligibility admission criteria and completing the admission process. It is mandatory for candidates applying under the category of Haryana Domicile to submit Domicile certificate at the time of counselling/admission. Admission & Award of scholarship will be decided by the Admissions & Scholarship Committee and its decision shall be final and binding. Seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in this category shall be treated as unreserved.BML Munjal University announces "Early Cycle Scholarship" for new applicants applying for Post Graduate & Under Graduate Programs for the Academic Year 2020.Eligibility Criteria:
- This scholarship is applicable for all Post Graduate & Under Graduate Programs offered at the University.
- There is no change in Eligibility criteria and Admission Process remains the same for all students
- You have to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University
- You must meet all conditions outlined in the offer letter (for those offered).
- Advantage of receiving an admission decision from the University well in advance so that you are able to ace your exams with peace.
- You will be able to get the preferred choice of specialisation and also higher chances of getting into the program as this would be at the early stage of Enrollment cycle. But you need to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University.
- This is a one time scholarship eligible only for the first semester and is not extend to other semesters.
- You will not be eligible for 2 scholarships at any given point of time. In case you are eligible for other Merit Based Scholarship, you will be offered the best of two eligible scholarship
- You will be required to pay the Registration Fees within 10 days of roll out of offer letter
If you wish to study at BML Munjal University and want to take advantage of this scholarship opportunities, please Click Here to apply now or speak to our counsellor at 1800 103 6888.
Defence Ward’s Scholarship
The Defence Ward’s Scholarship is for the wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks.The services that have been included are the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. For more details click here.
* Terms and Conditions apply for scholarships
BML Munjal University , has tied up with Credenc to help students avail education loans easily from a number of banks and NBFCs. The education loans for the students of BMU are offered based on the credit history of the co-applicant and academic performance of the applicant.
- Easy availability of education loans for a number of courses
- Low interest rates with a repayment period ranging from 5 to 15 years
- Education, living and other expenses covered
- Moratorium period ranging from 6 months to a year
- Income Tax Benefits