B.Tech Electronics & Computer Engineering
B.Tech Electronics and Computer Engineering
The evolution and coming together of Electronics, Computing, AI/ML, and Communication technologies pervasive computing is fast becoming a proliferating reality, with Mobiles, Sensors-IoT/Embedded Systems, Desk-Tops & Back-end systems and Cloud Servers, all operating in unison to give a seamless User experience of the world at your fingertips at both the individual and enterprise levels. This seamless integration of hardware and software, is powering the world of electronic and computer-based devices. This is also at the core of Industry 4.0 based on Cyber-Physical Systems. Manufacturing is moving towards unprecedented levels of Automation, Robotics and Networking with Remote Monitoring & Control (RMCS) via Sensors and IoT. The components and the mix of foundational knowledge and the skill set required to prepare the undergraduate students for this world has also undergone a change.
The Program equips the students with the knowledge and skills in these areas, transgressing the traditional silos between Electronics and Computer Engineering studies. Along with the diverse foundational knowledge, they get an in-depth understanding of at least one technology domain. Click here to know more about BTech ECompE at BMU.
During the first four semesters, students undergo foundational courses in –
- Basic sciences like Maths, Physics, & Chemistry and;
- In Electrical, Electronics, Computer science and Communications
Based on interest, potential and industry demand, students can then choose further tracks to enhance their knowledge and skills in one of the following domains:
- VLSI Design & Testing
- Smart Automated Systems
- Computer Sciences
In addition to the opportunities directly related to preferred areas of specialization, graduates of B. Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering Program will be able to work in many different sectors, such as:
- Electronics, semiconductor and instrumentation related design, manufacturing, and services companies.
- IT sector organisations in varied areas in Software solutions, cloud computing, AI, ML and Data Sciences
- Research, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development
- Data Analytics, Business Analytics, and Consulting
- VLSI Design, IoT & Sensors, Embedded Systems
In addition, graduates shall also be equipped enough to pursue their entrepreneurial aspiration in any interdisciplinary field of interest.
- Duration : 4 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent and valid JEE 2022/2023 score/ SAT (College Board)/ BMU-SAT Score
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications based on JEE 2021/2020 scores/ SAT (College Board), and BMU-SAT Score
- The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions
The evaluation of an applicant’s credentials and a decision to make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.