BML Munjal University’s MBA programme has been co-designed with the Imperial College Business School as a programme that offers an unparalleled curriculum with a focus on experiential learning. Our multi-disciplinary, application-based curriculum, mentored by Imperial College London provides life skills and practical knowledge that creates innovators, thought-leaders, and entrepreneurs who can reinvent the future of business.
The MBA programme at BML Munjal University (BMU) takes a long-term view of business education and prepares students for long and fulfilling careers.
At BMU, we interact with each candidate during admissions to create a class that is both intellectually stimulating and aspirational, bringing a strong sense of ownership, commitment, and purpose to the campus.While students come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, they have a shared philosophy and ethical values.
The programme aims to power enterprises of the future with the right calibre of talent.
The world of business demands industry-ready talent, and we shape learning at BMU through our deep connect with the corporate world. Through live projects, industry partnerships and an MBA that is oriented to the future of work, we focus on employability.
Co-designed with the Imperial College Business School the programme offers an unparalleled curriculum with a focus on experiential learning. Our multi-disciplinary, application-based curriculum takes concepts to practical knowledge and is for those with an action-orientation, drive, and ambition.
Know more about the MBA programme
- In the first year, students cover a common foundational curriculum, before they take up specialisations of their choice from:
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Students have the flexibility to decide their specialization after entering university and can confirm the specialization in the second semester as per dates indicated by the School of Management.
More about the curriculum –https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/mba/mba-syllabus/
The Tuition Fee for the session beginning in 2022 is Rs 11.55 Lakhs (excluding the immersion module, the Global Leadership Program).
Hostel charges are additional. Our fee structure is provided here https://www.bmu.edu.in/admission/postgraduate-admissions/fee-structure/
- At BMU, we interact with each candidate during admissions to create a class that is both intellectually stimulating and aspirational, bringing a strong sense of ownership, commitment, and purpose to the campus. Students are evaluated holistically for their potential to lead and contribute.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test).
- The Career Guidance & Development Centre (CGDC) works with students to help them understand and evaluate their career choices, prepare them for recruitment tests and interviews and provide insights from industry experts. Since its inception, BMU has graduated five MBA batches, excluding the current graduating batch of 2022. There is consistent growth in the set of companies visiting our campus to hire MBA graduates with year on year increases in packages offered to each batch. Some organisations that hired our students include:
All the details related to MBA careers are available here https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/mba/mba-placement/
- BML Munjal University is located in Haryana, approximately 40 minutes from the heart of Gurgaon. Gurgaon, just southwest of New Delhi, is known as a financial and technology hub, and houses some of the best known MNCs and Indian business houses.
MBA Admissions 2022
MBA - admissions closing soon
Meeting link: https://bit.ly/3IY026q
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm & 2 pm - 5 pm
Meeting ID: 744 3439 3845
We conduct walk-throughs on a regular basis. Keeping COVID-19 restrictions in mind, campus tours are limited to ten people at a time as of now.
Please ensure you register to visit us.
1800 103 6888