Fee Structure: 2021-2026
The fee structure for the 5-year BBA-MBA Integrated programme at the School of Management is as follows:
Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|BBA-MBA Integrated Programme without International Immersion Programme|
|1st Year||₹ 272,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 272,000|
|3rd Year||₹ 272,000|
|4th Year||₹ 525,000|
|5th Year||₹ 325,000|
|BBA-MBA Integrated Programmewith International Immersion Programme|
|Year||Tuition Fee||International Immersion Programme Fee||Total|
|1st Year||₹ 272,000||₹ 117,000||₹ 389,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 272,000||₹ 117,000||₹ 389,000|
|3rd Year||₹ 272,000||₹ 117,000||₹ 389,000|
|4th Year||₹ 525,000||–||₹ 525,000|
|5th Year||₹ 325,000||–||₹ 325,000|
|Total||₹ 1,666,000||₹ 351,000||₹ 2,017,000|
Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
|BBA-MBA without International Immersion Programme|
|BBA-MBA withInternational Immersion Programme|
|Year||Tuition Fee||International Immersion Programme Fee||Total|
International Immersion Programme:
- International Immersion Programme gives all students first-hand knowledge of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion experience at one of the partner universities abroad.
- The International Immersion Programme is an optional programme conducted at the end of the third year during summer break.
- Post the programme students will receive an International Immersion Programme Certification from the Host University/School.
- Tuition, air-travel, accommodation, and meals (two a day) expenses are inclusive of theInternational Immersion Programme Fee.
- The International Immersion Programme Fee does not include expenses for the local travel in the host school city, sightseeing, tickets/charges for social programs organised by host school.
- Students will need to procure a valid passport & visa for the Program. BMU will assist in the Visa application process only, all costs for Passport and Visa procurement to be borne by the student.
The hostel tower is the traditional hostel seen across most colleges and it features single, double, and triple rooms, with shared common rooms and bathrooms on each floor. The hostel apartment is a new concept introduced at BMU, with a small group of students sharing an apartment. Apartments have single rooms, double rooms, or triple rooms, depending on their layout, and have a living room equipped with a fridge, microwave, electric kettle, sofa, and lounge chairs. Each apartment can only be accessed by the students that live in that apartment.
|Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan|
|Type||Occupancy||Annual Fixed Charges||AC Charges||Mess & Laundry Charges||Total annual hostel Charges with food (AC accommodation)||Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC Accommodation)||Applicable To|
|Apartment||Single||₹142,000||₹10,000||₹69,600||₹222,000||₹212,000||PG + UG|
|Apartment||Double||₹125,200||₹5,000||₹69,600||₹200,000||₹195,000||PG + UG|
|Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|Type||Occupancy||Total annual hostel Charges with food (AC accommodation)||Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC Accommodation)||Applicable To|
|Apartment||Single Occupancy||$3,300||$3,200||PG + UG|
|Apartment||Double Occupancy||$3,000||$2,900||PG + UG|
Students have the option to be a day boarder for the first 3 years of the programme. For the years 4 and 5, students will have to mandatorily stay in the campus accommodation.Students can avail transport facility from Gurugram, Delhi, or Faridabad. BMU will set the routes for students depending on where he travels from Gurugram, Delhi, and Faridabad. The facility will be availed by the student for 10 months and cost for the same is given in the table below (to be paid semester-wise):
|ANNUAL BUS CHARGES*|
|PICK-UP/ DROP POINT||6 days per week||Remarks|
|Gurgaon (From IFFCO Chowk till Campus) 26 Seater||₹54000||Incl Taxes|
|Gurgaon (From IMT Chowk, Manesar (Halfway point) onwards till Campus) 26 Seater||₹32400||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
|Delhi (From LIC Shivaji Stadium till Campus) 20 Seater||₹75000||Incl Taxes|
|Delhi (From Hero Honda Chowk (Halfway point) onwards till Campus) 20 Seater||₹45000||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
|Faridabad (From Bata Chowk till Campus) 20 Seater||₹75000||Incl Taxes|
|Faridabad (From Nirvana Country Tulip Ivory (Half way point) onwards till Campus) 20 Seater||₹45000||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
- The charges shall be increased in case the government maintains social distancing norms at the time of opening of campus.
- Each route would be divided into two legs. All students boarding at any point in the first leg must be charged fully. Those boarding at any point in the second leg be charged 60% of the total cost (i.e. 10% more than pro-rata cost based on distance).
- In case any more students raise an objection to the above-mentioned rates (for two legs of the routes), we would take it up on a case to case basis and charge 10% more than the pro-rata cost.
|Other Fee/ Charges||For Indian Students including Students residing in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan||Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|One-time registration fee||₹ 25,000||$ 1000|
|One-time security deposit (refundable)||₹ 25,000||$ 500|
|Books (per semester approximate charges)||₹ 2,000||$ 50|
- Electricity would be charged as peractuals
- In case any taxes/ levies on fee are charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time, the same shall also be borne by the students, as applicable.
- The fees stated here are indicative and can be revised in the future at the sole discretion of BMU
- All fees can be paid semester-wise
- Above fee and charges are related to regular academic calendar.
- The fees do not include the cost of laptop, books and study material
- The fees do not include any additional programmes undertaken at BMU
- The fees do not cover expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the programme
- Hostel rooms will be assigned on first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of rooms at the time ofrequest
- Hostel rooms will be reassigned for all incoming students in 2nd Year
Required Laptop Configuration
It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop. Recommended minimum configuration for laptops is: CPU Intel Core i5, RAM 4 GB and above, HDD 500 GB, Screen 14”, any brand with an operating system of OS Windows 10 Pro. If possible, Inter Core i7 and 500 GB SSD will be preferred
UG Application Deadline - 5th August 2021