LLB (Hons) Programme with an Interdisciplinary Edge
A Bachelors in Law and Legislation (Hons), LLB (Hons) in short, is a three-year professional undergraduate degree course recognized by the Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission. It is a three-year intensive law programme that prepares you for a challenging and highly rewarding career in diverse fields of law.
The LLB (Hons) curriculum comprehensively covers theoretical and practical aspects of foundational as well as contemporary legal fields. The curriculum is law focussed but builds on existing knowledge and interests of students from their non-law undergraduate degrees by offering a wide menu of electives that allow for independent pursuit of interests. At BML Munjal University (BMU), students would especially benefit from an inter-disciplinary environment with a rich range of electives and honours papers infused with collaborative expertise between the Law School, School of Economics & Commerce, School of Management and School of Engineering and Technology.
Law has traditionally been perceived as an autonomous discipline having distinctive styles and methods. BMU upends this tradition by promoting dialogue between different streams of knowledge. Expert faculty from School of Management and School of Engineering & Technology regularly engage with students at the School of Law through lectures and open events.
To apply for LLB (Hons), click here
Why Law at BMU?
Transformative Learning through Personalized Education
Faculty-Students Ratio of 1:7
Infrastructure for Law
Moot Court Hall
Institution of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Exposed School of Law
Hero Group Network
Peer Review Exercises
Discussion Based Classes
Renowned Faculty with International
& National Academic Credentials
BMU has collaborated with some of the best international universities to create a meaningful learning experience for students
At BML Munjal University, BBA programme is offered with four specializations
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.