LLB Programme with an Interdisciplinary Edge
The Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission both recognise the three-year professional undergraduate degree programme known as a Bachelor's in Law and Legislation or LLB. The comprehensive three-year law curriculum will prepare you for a demanding and enriching career in various legal professions.
The LLB curriculum emphasises law but expands the existing knowledge and interests that students already have from their undergraduate degrees in fields other than law by providing a broad range of electives that enable the autonomous pursuit of interests. BML Munjal University (BMU) students will benefit greatly from an interdisciplinary atmosphere with a broad spectrum of electives and honours papers infused with the accumulated knowledge and expertise of the Law School, School of Management, School of Economics & Commerce, and School of Engineering and Technology.
Traditionally, the law has been perceived as an independent discipline with different methods and styles. At BMU, we upend this tradition by promoting collaboration between different streams of knowledge. Expert faculty from the School of Management and the School of Engineering & Technology regularly engage with students at the School of Law through lectures, events, and open discussions.
To apply for LLB, click here
Why Law at BMU?
Transformative Learning through Personalized Education
Faculty-Students Ratio of 1:7
Infrastructure for Law
Moot Court Hall
Institution of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Exposed School of Law
Hero Group Network
Peer Review Exercises
Discussion Based Classes
Renowned Faculty with International
& National Academic Credentials
At BML Munjal University, BBA programme is offered with four specializations
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- CBSE / ISCE / ISC and candidates of other boards applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Std. XII board examinations.
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Kerala / Tamil Nadu State Board candidates applying for the BBA Programme must secure a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Std. XII board examinations.
- SAT or ACT scores are also accepted for the BBA Programme.
- Class 12th board examination score accepted for admission and scholarship
The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded, and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
Students should have valid passport to be a part of the programme.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
UG Admissions Open