Applicants are required to undergo the following process:
- Applicants are to submit the completed application form along with relevant documents including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- Applicants will then be contacted by our admissions team who will discuss the application and interest.
- Applicants will be asked to go to our online portal Mettl and complete two brief essays as part of the initial process.
- Faculty and admissions team review applications, and short-listed applicants will be invited for a campus interview (online or in person).
- BMU will give offers to selected candidates who are in class 12 or have already completed class 12. In case class 12 results are awaited, an offer extended by BMU is subject to the submission of the candidate’s completion of class 12. Selected students will receive communication from the admission team to complete the admission process.
- The final decision will be taken by the BMU Admission and Scholarship Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|1st Year||₹ 5,50,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 5,50,000|
|3rd Year||₹ 5,50,000|
|4th Year||₹ 5,50,000|
|Total Fee||₹ 22,00,000|
Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
|Year||BA Liberal Studies Tuition Fee (in USD)|