BMU’s academic mentor is Imperial College London which is ranked 8th in the latest QS ranking of global universities. Besides faculty support, the partnership includes programme and curriculum design. The learning experience at BMU has been further augmented through collaborations with the Singapore Management University, Carleton University, Kent State University, University of California, Berkeley, Aston University, North South University and Saint Mary’s College of California.
Also, all our MBA programmes offer students mandatory Global Leadership Module at international partner universities. This 3-week programme allows students to gain new perspectives on global business practices, challenges and cultures.
As part of the module, students go through two weeks of lectures and coursework conducted by the faculty at partner universities. The courses focus on four areas – Leadership, Digital Marketing, Design Management and Business Models / Intellectual Property.
Global Leadership Program (MBA)
- The Global Leadership Program (GLP) gives all MBA students first-hand knowledge of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion experience at the Imperial College Business School, London. To thrive in today’s global marketplace, business leaders must understand the economic, social, political, and cultural forces impacting the way business is conducted in different parts of the world.
- The Global Leadership module is an optional programme conducted at the end of the first year during summer break.
- Post the module students will receive a Global Leadership Program Certification from the Imperial College Business School, London
- Tuition & meals (two a day) expenses are inclusive of the Tuition fees for the MBA Programmes with GLP
- The tuition fee does not include expenses for Air-travel, local travel at London, Sightseeing, Tickets/charges for social programs organised by host school.
- Students will need to procure a valid passport & visa for the Module. BMU will assist in the Visa application process only, all costs for Passport and Visa procurement to be borne by the student.
|GLOBAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR PG STUDENTS (2020-22 BATCH)|
|SoM – MBA|
|Institution||Imperial College Business School London|
|Courses||1 course, 45 hrs.|
|Students can choose from the list of courses being offered|
|Credit transfer – TBC|
|Classes held at Imperial College Business School|
|3 hrs. classes per day for 15 days|
|Evaluation – combination of group and individual assessments, including final examination|
|Experiential learning – part of curriculum as projects/assignments|
|Social||In class & on campus interaction with students from multiple countries|
|Out of class activities organised by host school (can be ticketed)|
|Accommodation||Would be organised by BMU. Shared in youth hostels.|
|Included in Global Module fee||Tuition for 1 course|
|Breakfast + one meal|
|Exclusions (Paid by students)||Visa. BMU would assist in organising the documents.|
|Local travel at London|
|Sightseeing, Tickets/charges for social programs organised by host school|
The aim of the Global Leadership Module is to enable BMU students to think outside the box, comprehend the concepts of design-driven innovation and creativity, develop leadership competencies, and understand how to create stronger relationships with customers using digital media.
The pedagogy at our partner universities is unique. The courses are delivered through a blend of traditional and modern learning techniques. The faculty discuss cases, use videos, and conduct hands-on exercises that allow students to apply the tools and methods learnt to real business problems.