Student Short Term Immersion Programmes with our International University Partners:
BMU offers 100% International Exposure to all students across all programmes. For this, the University has partnered with Top Ranked Universities from across the world including Imperial College London, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Warwick, UC, Berkeley and many more.
Terms and Conditions
- This is applicable for all students joining their first-year Undergraduate studies at BMU during the Academic Year 2020-21.
- The details of the immersion programme are given below:
- School of Management (SoM)
- School of Law (SoL)
- School of Economics & Commerce (SoEC)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SoET)
INTERNATIONAL IMMERSION FOR UG STUDENTS (2020-23/24/25 BATCH)
|SoM, SoEC & SoL||SoET|
|Institution||London School of Economics (LSE)||Imperial College Business School London|
|Duration||3 weeks||3 weeks|
|Timing||Jun-Jul 2021||Jul 2023|
|Courses||1 course, 54 hrs.||1 course, 45 hrs.|
|Students can choose from the list of courses being offered||Students can choose from the list of courses being offered|
|Credit transfer – TBC||Credit transfer – TBC|
|Classes held at LSE||Classes held at Imperial College Business School|
|Mix of lectures (36 hrs.) & classes (18 hrs.)||3 hrs. classes per day for 15 days|
|Evaluation – combination of group and individual assessments, including final examination||Evaluation – combination of group and individual assessments, including final examination|
|Experiential learning – part of curriculum as projects/assignments||Experiential learning – part of curriculum as projects/assignments|
|Social||In class & on campus interaction with students from multiple countries|
|Out of class activities organised by host school (can be ticketed)|
|Accommodation||Would be organised by BMU. Shared in youth hostels.|
|Included in International Module Fee||Tuition for 1 course|
|Air travel. BMU would organise the air travel bookings.|
|Breakfast + one meal|
|Exclusions (Paid by students)||Visa. BMU would assist in organising the documents.|
|Local travel at London|
|Sightseeing, Tickets/charges for social programs organised by host school|
Students will be eligible to take up this immersion programme post first year, provided they clear all academic and disciplinary norms laid out by the University.
- The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
- Students will get an opportunity to choose among the courses offered by the Partner University in the area of New-Age Technology / Engineering, Consulting, Accounting, Business & Management, Economics, Finance, Law, Industry Visits
- The cost of Tuition for this programme at the respective universities will be borne by BMU
- Students will be required to take care of other additional expenditures such as Travel, Boarding & Lodging, Visa Charges, etc.
- Students should have valid passport.
- Issue of visa for travel is the prerogative of the respective countries and University will not be liable for the same. BMU will provide all required documents and support for the student to get his visa processed.
The aim of the International Immersions Module is to enable BMU students to think outside the box, comprehend the concepts of design-driven innovation and creativity, develop leadership competencies, and understand how to create stronger relationships with customers.
The pedagogy at our partner universities is unique. The courses are delivered through a blend of traditional and modern learning techniques. The faculty discuss cases, use videos, and conduct hands-on exercises that allow students to apply the tools and methods learnt to solve real business problems.