Connect with Us
Home Programmes B.A.(Hons.) Economics International Immersion
Connect with Us
Global Leadership Program (MBA)/ Global Immersion Program
- The Global Leadership Program (GLP) gives MBA students first-hand experience of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion program at Universities in the UK and Singapore. business leaders will benefit from a holistic understanding of
the economic, social, political, and cultural forces impacting the business practices conducted in different parts of the world.
- The Global Leadership Program is offered as an optional programme during the summer break at the end of the first year of our students of MBA Program.
- The Global Immersion Program is an optional programme offered to our undergraduate students (BBA/BCom/BA) during their 2 nd /3 rd year summer breaks.
- Credit Transfer from Summer Courses from foreign Universities: A student can replace one of his/her core electives (in BMU current semester) with the course that he/she has done in the summer school. In that case, credits may be allotted as per
his/her elective's allotted credits. Alternatively, students can also earn an additional credit by considering their international summer school course as an audited one * .
- Students can opt for any Summer Program of the following Universities under our existing and newly initiated collaborations ** :
- London School of Economics, UK
- Imperial College London, UK
- University of Warwick, UK
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Leeds University, UK
- Summer programs are a substantial investment and tuition fees for the various programs can vary from a low of 2 lakhs to over 5 lakhs. *** This does not include the substantial costs for travel, accommodation, visas, food, and other living expenses
students should expect to face. BMU is available to discuss summer programs with students, including issues regarding cost and value-added.
- The University provides students with assistance through a University-retained travel advisor in obtaining visas, air tickets, and accommodation. The final costs and logistics for these programs—including costs for tuition, organizing visas, planning travel, etc.—are, ultimately, the responsibility of the students who wish to attend them.
- The duration of the program varies between 15 -36 days.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure