BBA Admission Process
The BBA admissions process at BMU is streamlined to ensure utmost convenience and ease to the applicants.
Students looking for admission in BBA should complete the following steps below
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration-admission decision
Please Note :
- The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Students who are yet to receive their 2nd semester marks will only receive provisional admission. Final admission will be offered on receipt of the final 2nd semester marks
- There is no scholarship for migration admissions
BBA Migration Admissions
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for a seat during the BBA admission process
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
Undergraduate Admissions Closing Soon