BBA Course Eligibility
BBA Course Eligibility @ BMU
The BBA course at BML Munjal University (BMU) offers an exciting opportunity for students to pursue their undergraduate studies in business administration. The eligibility for BBA at BMU requires candidates to have completed their 10+2 education or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. As per BBA admission criteria, they should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
Additionally, to meet BBA eligibility, students should have studied English as a compulsory subject in their qualifying examination. Participation in standardised tests such as UGAT, SAT, and CUET is optional for the programme. However, students are encouraged to submit their test scores as they may leave a positive impact on their evaluation. Also, candidates are required to appear for a personal interview as part of the selection process. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall academic performance and personal interview performance. Following is a quick overview of the BBA degree qualification at BMU:
- Applicants appearing for their class 12 examinations from any of the Boards affiliated to the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) or National or International Boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 60% or equivalent in their class 12 examination are eligible to apply.
- For Cambridge/lGCSE examinations and examinations of the approved British Examination bodies a minimum five subjects including English at the O Level and two/three subjects at the A Level will be required for the student to be eligible to apply.
- For the lB Career Related programme (IBCP), Students for General Strand (Arts, Commerce, Science and Law) graduating with 2 DP Subjects with at least 01 subjects at HL Level and minimum 3 points in each DP subject, career related study with at least 3 subjects, IBCP qualification with Core components requirement awarded by lB are eligible to apply. IB students are required to have studied Physics and Mathematics at the HL, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent.
- The programme is test-optional; students are encouraged to provide results of standardized tests like UGAT, SAT, CUET, as these may provide a positive benefit in their evaluation.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
UG Admissions Open