BBA Eligibility Requirement
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations. (This covers CBSE, ISC, ICSE and State Boards recognized by AIU)
- All Candidates applying for BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship need to either have family business background or should have passion about doing Business
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the BBA programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10th and Class 12th final examination scores
- Personal interview (in the personal interview, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures / attachments including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU will review applications and short-list candidates
3. All shortlisted candidates appear for an interaction with senior faculty
4. The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions
The decision to shortlist an applicant for an interaction and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
MBA Application Deadline Date - 30th January 2020