Fee Structure Without IIP (International Immersion Programme)
|Year||Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan||Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|1st Year||₹ 285,600||$6,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 285,600||$6,000|
|3rd Year||₹ 285,600||$6,000|
|Total Fee||₹ 856,800||$18,000|
Note: From the second year onwards, tuition fee may be increased by a maximum of 5% over the preceding year at BMU’s discretion.
Hostel Accommodation and other charges
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for lndian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|Accomodation Type||Occupancy||Annual Fixed charges||AC Charges||Mess and laundry charges||Total annual hostel Charges with food(AC Accomodation)||Total annual hostel Charges with food (Non-AC Accommodation)|
|Tower||Double||Rs 118,200||Rs 5000||Rs 70,000||Rs 193,200||Rs 188,200|
|Tower||Triple||Rs 96,150||Rs 5000||Rs 70,000||Rs 171,150||Rs 166,150|
|Apartment||Single||Rs 153,000||Rs 10,000||Rs 70,000||Rs 233,000||Rs 223,000|
|Apartment||Double||Rs 135,000||Rs 5000||Rs 70,000||Rs 210,000||Rs 205,000|
|Apartment||Triple||Rs 112,950||Rs 5000||Rs 70,000||Rs 187,950||Rs 182,950|
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of lndian Origin (PlOs)/ Non-Resident lndians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizen India (OCIs)
|Accommodation Type||Occupancy||Annual Fixed Charges (including food charges and AC accommodation)||Annual Fixed Charges (including food charges) and non-AC accommodation|
|Other Fee/Charges||For lndian Students including students residing in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Bhutan|
|Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Bhutan)/ Persons of lndian Origin (PlOs)/ Non-Resident lndians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of lndia OCI|
|One time Registration Fee||Rs 25000||$ 500|
|One-time refundable security deposit||Rs 25000||$ 500|
- The tuition fees include the cost of Library Resources, reading material and extracts and select textbooks as determined by the respective schools.
- The annual fee is subject to revision every year in line with inflation. The annual increase in fees at BMU is a maximum of 5%.
- BMU is a residential campus, with the option for students from the Delhi NCR to attend as a Day Scholar, using their own transportation or university transportation facilities available at a charge.
- Electricity charges would be additional based on actual usage/ consumption of electricity.
- Fees are payable at the start of every semester.
- Any other taxes/ levies on fees that are charged by the Central /State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time as applicable will be additional.