BMU is looking for applicants with a passion for teaching and research, who will be expected to teach UG and PG courses, guide Ph. D. students, conduct independent research and contribute to university service.
Applications are invited in all disciplines in Schools of Engineering and Technology, Management, Economics & Commerce, and Law.
The vacancies exist at all levels (i.e. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor).
The faculty may be hired as teaching track and research track faculty. Candidates working in inter-disciplinary areas are also encouraged to apply.
For an Assistant Professor position, a candidate must have a PhD*.
*However, for outstanding candidates having Master’s degree from reputed institutes (e.g. IITs/IISc/TIFR/ISI/IIMs or equivalent in India) or foreign universities, some relaxations in qualifications may be given.
Why work with us?
Competitive compensation as those of institutes of excellence in India.
Benefits – Professional Development Allowance of one lakh per year, Research Initiation Grant, institute PhD fellows, etc.
State-of-the-art Library and Learning Centre; Ability to work 24X7 on select research labs.
BMU has Annual Appraisal and promotion policies in place. However, appraisals and promotions are performance based. The performance is gauged in terms of teaching and research quality and service to the university.
BMU faculty is engaged in many collaborations with industries, academic institutions and research centers within and outside India.
Deadline: A candidate can apply anytime as applications are processed regularly. However, it is desirable to apply by April 22 for Academic Session starting in July; or Sept. 30 for the session starting in January.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATIONS FOR FACULTY APPLICATION
School of Engineering and Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Image Processing
- Cyber Security and Cryptography
- Software Engineering
- Internet of Things
- Computer Networks
- Distribution Systems and Cloud Computing
- Operating Systems; Systems Programming
- Computer Organization and Computer Architecture
- Database Management System
- Computer Graphics and Animation
Electronics and Communications Engineering
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics & Control Systems)
- Materials: Fabrication & Characterization
- Thermal & Fluid Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Material Science & Metallurgy
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation
- Automobile Engineering
- Construction Management; Structural Engineering; Construction Materials
- Transportation Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Water Resources
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering; Engineering Geology
- Geomatics (Remote Sensing and GIS, Surveying and GPS)
School of Management and School of Economics and Commerce
Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Taxation and Law
- Quantitative Finance
Analytics and Management Sciences
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Operations Management
- Data Analytics R and Python
- Microeconomics/Behavioural/Development Economics
Human Resource Management and Organization Studies
- HR and OB
Marketing, Strategy and Innovation
- Strategy and Innovation
School of Law
- Specialization in Law of Torts
- Legal Method
- Law of contract
- Constitutional Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law procedure
- Company law
Department of Languages and Liberal Arts
- English Literature
- Legal English
Please scan and email us completed form on email@example.com
Note:While submitting the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , the applicants are requested to mention the Designation, Department and Specialization in the subject line of the email.
Eg. “Application for Assistant Professor CSE Cyber Security”