BMU is looking for applicants with a passion for teaching and research, who will be expected to teach UG and PG courses, guide Ph. D. students, conduct independent research and contribute to university service.
Applications are invited in all disciplines in Schools of Engineering and Technology, Management, Economics & Commerce, and Law.
The vacancies exist at all levels (i.e. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor).
The faculty may be hired as teaching track and research track faculty. Candidates working in inter-disciplinary areas are also encouraged to apply.
For an Assistant Professor position, a candidate must have a PhD*.
*However, for outstanding candidates having Master’s degree from reputed institutes (e.g. IITs/IISc/TIFR/ISI/IIMs or equivalent in India) or foreign universities, some relaxations in qualifications may be given.
Why work with us?
Competitive compensation as those of institutes of excellence in India.
Benefits – Professional Development Allowance of one lakh per year, Research Initiation Grant, institute PhD fellows, etc.
State-of-the-art Library and Learning Centre; Ability to work 24X7 on select research labs.
BMU has Annual Appraisal and promotion policies in place. However, appraisals and promotions are performance based. The performance is gauged in terms of teaching and research quality and service to the university.
BMU faculty is engaged in many collaborations with industries, academic institutions and research centers within and outside India.
BML Munjal University (BMU), founded by the promoters of the Hero Group and mentored by Imperial College London, is a fully residential and co-educational university spread over 60 acres with State-of-the-Art infrastructure. The School of Engineering & Technology; School of Management; School of Economics and Commerce; School of Law of the university offer UG and PG programmes, namely B. Tech, MBA, BBA, BA LLB (H), BBA LLB (H), B. Com (H) and B. A. (Economics) (H) and PhD in all related domains and specialisations. The university is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. The vision is to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable and have the life skills needed to lead organizations to success. The university has unique experiential-learning environment nurturing the spirit of inquiry, creativity, problem-solving, entrepreneurship and innovation; and promote hands-on and cross-disciplinary learning. Pedagogy includes live problems and case studies; industrial visits, internships, engagement in research projects, community activities and international immersion.
BMU invites applications for regular faculty positions at Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor levels in the following disciplines:
Engineering and Technology: Data Sciences; Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; Cyber Security and Cryptography; Operating Systems/System Programming; Algorithms and Data Structures; Theory of Computation/Compiler; Computer Networking; IoT Architecture/Cloud Architecture, Digital/Analog Communication, Signal Processing, Power Electronics; Mechatronics & Automation; Robotics
Management: Operations Management; Decision Sciences; Business Analytics; Business Oriented AI/ML; Finance including Quantitative Finance; Business Communication
Law and Liberal Arts: Criminal Law; Constitutional Law; Family Law; Sociology; Economics
- Teaching a combination of undergraduate and graduate courses in respective discipline(s) and cross-discipline areas
- Research leading to scholarly publications
- Student advising and mentoring, service to the university and business community.
- R & D and Consultancy, Incubation and Entrepreneurship
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. and/or postdoctoral research in the respective and cross-discipline areas
- Effective pedagogic and communication skills
- Demonstrated scholarly academic and research achievements
- Prior teaching, research and industry experience
- Experience in Industrial consultancy, Executive education and Skill development
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive and commensurate with education, qualification and experience
- On-campus accommodation, professional development allowance, start-up research grants, incentives for universi
ty services and health coverage
- IPR, Technology transfer and Incubation support
Start Date: March 2021/July 2021
Applications must include:
- Application form with Photograph and Curriculum Vitae alongwith details of all Publications, Projects, Articles & FDPs etc.
- Letter of Interest indicating significant contributions in teaching & research
- At least two references with full contact and email information (To be used for reference checks as a part of selection process)
- Three best Publications
Submit your applications to: email@example.com