- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by 29-Apr-2021)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the BBA programme of their choice
- A fee waiver of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the BBA-MBA programme, a student is evaluated on the basis of –
- Class X and Class XII final examination scores (40% weightage)
- BMU-SAT (through this test, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on aptitude and communication skills) (40% weightage)
- Personal Interview (20% weightage)
- All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures / attachments including proof of payment of the application fee
- Applicants will be taken through the cumulative score in Class 10th, 12th, BMU-SAT and the Personal Interview
- BMU Selection Committee will roll out provisional offers of admission. Final admission of a student is subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
Internal Referral Programme
Referral candidates who are brothers and sisters (not cousins) of either BMU Alumni or of students presently pursuing a UG/PG programme at BMU shall be granted a waiver of 25% on tuition fee for the first year of the programme.
UG Application Deadline - 22nd June 2021