Connect with Us
Home Admission BBA-MBA Integrated Eligibility
BBA MBA Integrated
Connect with Us
- Applicants appearing for their class 12 examinations from any of the Boards affiliated to the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) or National or International Boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 60% or equivalent in their class 12 examination are eligible to apply.
- For Cambridge/lGCSE examinations and examinations of the approved British Examination bodies a minimum five subjects including English at the O Level and two/three subjects at the A Level will be required for the student to be eligible to apply.
- For the lB Career Related programme (IBCP), Students for General Strand (Arts, Commerce, Science and Law) graduating with 2 DP Subjects with at least 01 subjects at HL Level and minimum 3 points in each DP subject, career related study with at least 3 subjects, IBCP qualification with Core components requirement awarded by lB are eligible to apply. IB students are required to have studied Physics and Mathematics at the HL, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent.
- The completion of standardised tests for admission to the BBA programme is not compulsory. The programme is test-optional; students are encouraged to provide results of standardised tests, as these may provide a positive benefit in their evaluation.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
UG Admissions Open
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure