Merit Plan 1: Based on class XII score
|Percentage Score Range (CBSE/ISC only) *||Net Benefit|
|98% aggregate & above in core 3+Eng||100% of the tuition fee|
|95% – 97.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng||75% of the tuition fee|
|90% – 94.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng||50% of the tuition fee|
|85% – 89.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng||25% of the tuition fee|
*For other state boards we will do normalization on scores to check eligibility for scholarship
Indicative core subjects for each stream are listed below:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science
- Commerce: Accounting, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Humanities: English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Please note subjects such as Physical Education, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies etc. will not be considered as core subjects for any stream
Merit Plan 2: Based on IB score (class XII)
|IB Score range (out of 45)||Net Benefit|
|40 and above||100% Tuition|
|37-39||75% Tuition Fee|
|34-36||50% Tuition Fee|
Note: The merit-based scholarship will be awarded to the 20% of the batch in the current & subsequent year(s) of the programme.
|Type of Scholarship||Total percentage of students under scholarship|
- Scholarship will be awarded based on the above criteria at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship is applicable on tuition fees of the programme
- Scholarship is not applicable on the International Immersion Programme fee, and Hostel fee
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria.
- There are limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the offer is not accepted by offer acceptance deadline date
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion
- At any point of time during an academic year, a student can avail benefits from one scholarship plan only. In the case of a student being eligible for scholarship under multiple scholarship plans, he/she will be considered for the scholarship plan offering the highest amount of benefit
- The merit-based scholarship will initially be awarded to 20% of students for the first year only. To maintain/obtain a scholarship in the subsequent year(s):
i) A student should be amongst the top 20% of the batch
ii) A student should have a minimum of 7 CGPA at the end of the first year
iii) A student should have maintained a minimum of 80% attendance across all course(s) in each semester in the previous year(s)
iv) There should not have been any disciplinary action instituted against the student
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University:
In an effort to show gratitude to and honor our valiant armed forces,10% of all scholarships being offered by BMU are reserved for wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defence Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region(http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD):
Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2 Scholarships:
As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari Scholarships:
As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- All Central & State Government Scheme/Scholarships:
Students who wish to avail the scholarship under various Central & State Government Scheme, students can apply independently on their respective portals.
- Reservation of seats for students:
Jammu & Kashmir and North East Region: Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD
Haryana Domicile Admissions & Scholarships
25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows: –
- One-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full tuition-fee concession;
- Two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent tuition-fee concession;
- The balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent tuition-fee concession.
Haryana Domicile Scholarship will continue in the following year as per the act.
Total intake for all the BBA-MBA IP programme at BMU is 60.
How to apply
Applicants can access the online application portal or download an application form via https://www.bmu.edu.in/apply-page
Hard copies of our application forms are available at: BMU Campus, Gurgaon
If the applicant is submitting the application in hard copy, the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee (cash receipt/demand draft) to BML Munjal University, 67th km stone, National Highway – 8, Sidhrawali, Gurugram, Haryana – 123413. Alternatively, a soft copy of the above documents can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific details, applicants are advised to read the admission application form carefully.
UG Application Deadline - 5th August 2021