Connect with Us
Home Programmes B.Tech Electronics & Computer Engineering Eligibility
B.Tech Electronics & Computer Engineering
Connect with Us
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants appearing in their class 12 examinations through any of the Boards affiliated to the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) or National or International Boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are eligible to apply. Candidates studying under Indian Boards should have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (or equivalent scores) in four subjects, viz. Physics, Mathematics, English and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, and Technical Vocational subjects.
- For Cambridge/lGCSE examinations and examinations of the approved British Examination bodies, candidates with a minimum of five subjects and having Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics at the A-Level and English at AS-Level will be eligible to apply.
- For the lB Career Related programme (IBCP), Students for Engineering or Medical Strand graduating with 3 DP subjects (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or other similar subjects)with at least 1 subject at HL level and minimum 3 points in each DP subject, Career related Study with at least 3 subjects, IBCP qualification with core components requirement awarded by lB are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations/tests:
- JEE (Main), with a minimum of 60 percentile. Students with aggregate score of 75% in class 12 but JEE (Main) percentile above 50% may be considered.
- For SAT / BMU-SAT / CUET as per scores specified from time to time.
- Candidates are advised to appear for BMU-SAT in case results of tests have not been announced or are not available.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent and subjects as defined for candidates intending to join professional courses.
- Under Early Admissions, students can apply even if their test scores or class 12 results are awaited. In such cases, BMU will extend a Provisional Offer to selected candidates who are in class 12, and the final offer is subject to verification of class 12 results and test scores by BMU.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure