Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Ms. Saumya Maheshwari Assistant Professor
- School School of Law
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: BA LLB (Hons)
- Graduation From: National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Graduation Year: 2016
- Post Graduation In: LLM
- Post Graduation From: SOAS, University of London
- Post Graduation Year: 2021
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|Oct 2019 - Mar 2021||Consultant, Partners for Law in Development|
|Aug 2018 - Jul 2019||National Legal Consultant (India), International Commission of Jurists|
|Apr 2017 - Jul 2018||Legal Research Assistant, Partners for Law in Development|
|Jul 2016 - Mar 2017||Advocate, Rajkotia Associates Advocates, Delhi|
|Nov 2016 - Jun 2018||Research Assistant (Part time), Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology, Jindal Global Law School|
- Dependence despite work, duties in precarity, and affective labouring: Exploring the dilemmas of adopting a “domestic work as labour” approach in family law, NUJS Law Review (forthcoming)
- Child Marriage Prosecutions in India: Case Law Analysis of Actors, Motives, and Outcomes, Partners for Law in Development (Report, 2021) (co-authored with Madhu Mehra).
- Questioning the assumptions of the Supreme Court’s decision on adolescent marital rape, Socio-Legal Review Forum (14 Oct. 2017).
- Reproductive Autonomy in India, Vol. 11, NALSAR Student Law Review, pg. 27 (2017).
- The Language of Evidence in Rape Trials, Vol. 10(1), National Law School Socio-Legal Review, pg. 1 (2014).