MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for the two-year MBA programme, session beginning in 2022 is as below:
MBA – 2022 without Global Leadership Program (GLP)
|Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan|
|1st Year||₹ 580,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 575,000|
|Total Fee||₹ 1,155,000|
MBA – 2022 including GLP
|Year||Tuition Fee||GLP Fee||Total|
|1st Year||₹ 580,000||₹ 175,000||₹ 755,000|
|2nd Year||₹ 575,000||₹ 175,000||₹ 750,000|
|Total Fee||₹ 1,155,000||₹ 350,000||₹ 1,505,000|
|Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|Year||MBA Tuition Fee without GLP (in USD)||MBA Tuition Fee with GLP (in USD)|
Global Leadership Program
- The Global Leadership Program (GLP) gives an MBA student first-hand knowledge of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion experience at a partner university abroad. To thrive in today’s global marketplace, business leaders must understand the economic, social, political, and cultural forces impacting the way business is conducted in different parts of the world.
- The Global Leadership module is an optional programme conducted at the end of the first year during summer break.
- After successful completion of the module, students will receive a Global Leadership Program Certification from the Host University/School.
- Tuition, air travel, accommodation, and meals (two a day) expenses are included in the Tuition fees for the MBA Programmes with GLP.
- The tuition fee does not include expenses for local travel in the city where the Host University/School is located, or for sightseeing, tickets/charges for social programmes organised by Host University/School.
- Students must procure a valid passport & visa for the GLP Module. BMU will only assist in the visa application process and all costs for Passport and Visa procurement are be borne by the student.
Books and Study Material
The tuition fees include the cost of books and study material, and Career Guidance and Development Centre fee.
Hostel & Other Charges
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|Type||Occu-pancy||Annual Fixed Charges||AC Charges||Mess & Laundry Charges||Total annual hostel Charges with food (AC accommodation)||Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC Accommodation)|
|Apartment||Single||₹ 153000||₹ 10,000||₹ 70000||₹ 233000||₹ 223000|
|Apartment||Double||₹ 135000||₹ 5,000||₹ 70000||₹ 210000||₹ 205000|
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
|Type||Occupancy||Total annual hostel charges with food|
|Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC accommodation)|
|Other Fees/ Charges||For Indian Students including Students residing in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan||Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|One-time registration fee||₹ 25,000||$ 500|
|One-time security deposit (refundable)||₹ 25,000||$ 500|
- Electricity charges would be additional based on actual usage/ consumption of electricity.
- Any other taxes/ levies on fees that are charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time as applicable will be additional.
- The fees stated here are indicative and may be revised at the sole discretion of BMU
- Fees are payable in advance, at the start of every semester
- The fees do not include the cost of laptop and other equipment
- Third party psychometric tests/ training for placement undertaken at BMU CGDC will be additional
- The fees do not include expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the programme
- Hostel rooms will be allocated on first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of rooms at the time of request. Hostel rooms will be reallocated in the second Year.
MBA Admissions 2022
MBA – admissions closing soon
Meeting link: https://bit.ly/3IY026q
Mon – Fri: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm & 2 pm – 5 pm
Meeting ID: 744 3439 3845
We conduct walk-throughs on a regular basis. Keeping COVID-19 restrictions in mind, campus tours are limited to ten people at a time as of now.
Please ensure you register to visit us.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1800 103 6888