At BML Munjal University, the academic structure is unique. There is a one-college concept that is embedded into the structure of the university. Rather than confining students to the silos of individual departments of commerce, engineering and management, the university has schools. With every programme offered by the university, functional disciplinary silos have been broken down and replaced with integrated and interdisciplinary, problem-solving approaches.
In order to make every student a well-rounded individual, who is capable of making smarter decisions, liberal arts is a key component of each programme. Every semester prepares students for the career ahead by including a life skill – be it communication or critical reasoning or conflict resolution – and opens their minds to a fresh perspective that will move them along their personal leadership journey.
Admission Process :
- All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- BMU will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Personal Interview. In case of PG courses, a Case Discussion may also be conducted.
- Interviews happen at BMU Campus and various locations across India.
- Selection Committee evaluates the candidate application.
- Decision is sent across to candidate via email.
Live Counseling Week
Get all your queries resolved in real-time. Talk to an expert live from 27th July to 1st August, between 10 AM to 6 PM. Click here to get personalised counseling.
Meeting ID: 486 980 1898
Numeric Password (Telephone / Room Systems): 643954
- The final admission decision will be taken by the BMU Admission Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
- The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her final graduation results, class XII results, standardized test scores and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process
Apply with SAT
BML MUNJAL University accepts SAT scores for its Undergraduate programmes.
Students can choose to apply through SAT score. The SAT score will be accepted for both the Early and Regular Admissions window. The cut-off score for SAT will be in line with our shortlisting criteria for Undergraduate admissions.
Currently, the SAT is conducted 5 times in a year (May, August, October, December and March) in over 57 cities and 85 test centers across the country. Students can take the SAT multiple times. You can find available test centers to sit for the SAT in your area by filtering on India (or the country where you’d like to test) in this list:
To see SAT test dates and deadlines or to register for an upcoming SAT exam, see here:
DISCOUNT ON SAT TEST FEE FOR INDIAN RESIDENTS
For the 2020 testing year, students from income groups <8,00,000 per annum and 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 per annum are eligible to receive SAT fee reduction vouchers and get a fee reduction of 90% and 50% respectively on the SAT fee, which means students can take the SAT at approximately Rs. 700 & approximately Rs. 3400 respectively. Students will have to apply at Buddy4Study for the fee reduction vouchers.
Request for SAT Fee reduction voucher – for eligible students appearing for the SAT test in 2020.
COLLEGE BOARD INDIA SCHOLARS PROGRAM IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
Students in India who score 1300 or above on the SAT® will be recognized as Top Performers by the College Board at the end of April on an annual basis. Top Performers who demonstrate significant financial need, defined as family income less than INR 8,00,000 per annum, are eligible to receive a full tuition scholarship for the entire duration of their programme of study. The family income will be verified by scholarship administration partner.
Read more about the College Board India Scholars Program here
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. The scholarship details provided is sourced from the website of Buddy4Study. The College Board has engaged Buddy4Study, the scholarship platform to distribute SAT fee reductions to low-income students across India.
FAQs on SAT
What is SAT Test?
SAT is a test of college readiness and used by more than 6000 Universities across the globe and over 30 Universities in India.
Why SAT Test?
- Measures what students learn in school, and what they need to succeed in Universities across the globe.
- Makes it easier for students to show their best work to Universities.
- Thousands of universities around the world, including several leading universities in India, accept SAT scores from students.
- Administered Five times a year in India, in the months of March, May, August, October and December.
- Students can take SAT multiple times and have a chance to improve their scores.
What is the structure of SAT Test?
The SAT is a test on a scale of 1600 points and is composed of 2 main sections — Math, Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, each carrying 800 points. The total testing time is 3 hours however there is an optional 50-minute essay, and total testing time with the essay is 3 hours and 50 minutes.
How do you prepare for the SAT?
College Board, the creators of the SAT, and Khan Academy have come together to create most comprehensive practice materials for the SAT – which is available to you completely free!
With Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy, you can find practice resources to help you prepare for the SAT. You will get access to thousands of practice questions with instant feedback, full-length practice tests, video lessons that explain problems step-by-step, and test-taking strategies.
SAT Test Structure
|Component||Time Allotted (minutes)||Number of Questions/Tasks|
|Writing and Language||35||44|
|Total||180 (230 with Essay)||154 (155 with Essay)|
The essay section is optional and scored separately on a scale of 24 marks.