Enquiry for Admission
- MBA First Year SyllabusAll students study common courses – the required curriculum – in the first year divided into four modules of 8 weeks duration. The first year MBA Syllabus comprises of 21 core, skill and perspective courses spanning all areas of management.
- Core CoursesCore courses in the MBA programme will help students grasp theory and business fundamentals, building a firm bedrock of understanding in subjects such as Industry, Accounting and Finance, Organisational Behaviour, Management, Marketing, Business Analytics and Business Law.
- Skill CoursesBesides acquiring discipline-related technical competencies, students will also acquire a range of life skills needed to be successful at the workplace: Presenting, Communicating, Critical Reasoning, Etiquette and Conversing, Problem Solving & Consulting.
- Perspective CoursesPerspective courses will help students see the larger picture, contextualise problems correctly, and acquire a better understanding of the core. Some examples of such courses are World Civilisations, Critical Reasoning and System Thinking.
- InternshipStudents would be required to undergo an industry internship at the end of first year. The internship enables a student to apply the knowledge they received in the first year to a real-world situation.
MBA (Full Time) Syllabus & Subjects
|1||Skill||Communication & Presentation Skills||4||28|
|2||Core||Managing & Developing People||4||28|
|5||Perspectives||Perspectives on World Civilizations||4||28|
|Total Credits & Hours||20||140|
|1||Core||Synthesizing and Analyzing Data||4||28|
|2||Core||Marketing and Consumer Behaviour||4||28|
|3||Core||Sourcing and Managing Talent||4||28|
|4||Core||Macro Economics & Policy||4||28|
|5||Core||Financial Reporting and Analysis||4||28|
|Total Credits & Hours||24||168|
|1||Core||Organization Structure & Design||4||28|
|2||Core||Managing Operations and Supply Chain||4||28|
|3||Core||Marketing of Products and Services||4||28|
|4||Core||Costing Products and Services||4||28|
|5||Core||Etiquette and the Art of Conversations||4||28|
|6||Perspective||Critical Reasoning and Systems Thinking||4||28|
|Total Credits & Hours||22||154|
|2||Core||Bringing Ideas to Market||4||28|
|3||Core||Managing Financial Resources||4||28|
|4||Core||Managing Stakeholders and Legal Processes||4||28|
|6||Perspective||Ethics and Citizenship||4||28|
|Total Credits & Hours||23||161|
- MBA Second Year Syllabus In the second year, students take up a broad range of core, skill and elective courses. Elective courses give students the flexibility to extend their learning to subjects beyond the core. They will have the option to study courses in Information Systems, Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, and Operations.