- School Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Computer Science
- Position (additional roles) Mentor for Savera Club
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a passionate and resourceful teacher with almost a decade of varied instructional experience. I consider research-driven teaching as an integral part of my academic career. My primary research interest lies in the field of biomedical engineering, machine learning and its applications to biomedical data processing and medical imaging. I plan to design techniques and develop algorithms to solve challenging problems in the field of biomedical engineering to improve the process of medical diagnosis and prognosis.
- Image Processing
- Control System
- Fundamental of digital logics etc.
- Graduation In: Instrumentation & Control
- Graduation From: Kurukshetra University
- Graduation Year: 2002
- Post Graduation In: Control and Instrumentation
- Post Graduation From: Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), University of Delhi, India (Now Delhi Technological University, DTU).
- Post Graduation Year: 2006
- Doctorate In: Retinal Image processing for Biomarker discovery
- Doctorate From: University of Edinburgh
- Doctorate Year: 2016
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization||Additinal Exp. Details|
|1 July. 2019- till date||Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of BML Munjal University, Gurgaon, Haryana.||20 March 2006 – 25 April 2006 , Guest Faculty at the Department of Instrumentation and Control of Bharti Vidya Peeth College of Engineering, GGSIPU, Delhi, India|
|1 Dec. 2017- 11 June 2019||Assistant Professor at the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, GGSIPU, Delhi.||8 Sept. 2004- 4 April 2006 , Guest Faculty at the Department of Electrical Engineering of Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University, Delhi, India.|
|1 Jan. 2010– 18 Sep. 2010||Senior Lecturer at the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (M.A.I.T), GGSIPU, Delhi, India.||-|
|1 Aug. 2006 – 31 Dec. 2009||Lecturer at the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (M.A.I.T), GGSIPU, Delhi, India.||-|
|13 Aug. 2003 – 31 July 2004||Lecturer at the Department of Electrical and Electronics of APEEJAY College of Engineering, MDU (Rohtak), Gurgaon, Haryana, India||-|
|1 July 2002 – 10 Aug. 2003||Graduate Engineer Trainee at SlachHydratecs Equipment Pvt. Ltd, Delhi, India||-|
- Biomaedival Image processing
- Machine Learning
- 5 Journal , 5 International Conferences and 2 National Conferences
Outstanding reviewer (2017) for the journal of Computers in Biology and Medicine, ELSEVIER
Awarded full funding (including flight, accommodation, and local expenses) to attend the “Graduate Summer School “Computer Vision” during July 22 – August 9, 2013, at National Science Foundation (NSF) funded Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM),University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA.