- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CS
- Position (additional roles) Mentor to tsec Club
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Atul Mishra comes from a family of Lawyers and judges. Prior to joining BMU, Mr. Mishra worked as Assistant Professor in an Affiliated College of Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, where he was instrumental in establishing Research and Development Cell and also involved in AICTE accreditation.
He is an active participant in the TSEC Club on campus as its mentor & coaches the students on Machine Learning as well. His research areas include Natural language processing, Machine Learning, and Software Engineering. He has more than 5 years of teaching experience.
- Machine Learning
- Fundamental Of Digital Logic
- Computer Organization And Architecture
- Theory of Computation
- Graduation In: B.Tech CSE
- Graduation From: Uttar Pradesh Technical Univeristy
- Graduation Year: 2010
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech CSE
- Post Graduation From: BBD University
- Post Graduation Year: 2014
- Doctorate In: Ph.D. CSE (P)
- Doctorate From: BML Munjal University
- Doctorate Year: 2017-2020
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017 - Current||Assistant Professor - SoET|
|2014-2017||Assistant Professor – KIPM CET, Gorakhpur|
|2010 -2012||Guest Lecturer - Government Polytechnic, Ambedkar Nagar, UP|
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineering
- Mishra, Atul. "Study and Proposal of Probabilistic Model for SIP Server Overload Control." International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies. Springer, Singapore, 2017.
- Mishra, Atul, Ashish Srivastava, and Bikash Upadhyay. "Conforming normalised behaviour of SIP server overload control mechanism." Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014.
- Atul Mishra , Upadhyay, Biaksh, Ashish Srivastava and Shraddha Upadhyay. "Distinctive approach for Quality of Service (QoS) routing in MANET." In Advances in Engineering and Technology Research (ICAETR), 2014 International Conference on, pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2014.
- Srivastava, A., Mishra, A., Upadhyay, B., & kumar Yadav, A. (2014, August). Survey and overview of Mobile Ad-Hoc Network routing protocols. In Advances in Engineering and Technology Research (ICAETR), 2014 International Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Srivastava, Ashish, Atul Mishra, and Shraddha Upadhyay. "A Conceptual Overview of Energy Consumption based Routing protocol-ECBR." International Journal of Computer Applications 92.3 (2014).
- Mishra, Atul, Abhishek Rai, and Akhilesh Yadav. "Medical image processing: A challenging analysis." International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology 6.2 (2014): 187-194.
- AIPC : COUNTER-ACTIVE ANALYSIS OF OVERLOAD CONTROL MECHANISM FOR SIP SERVER” International journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) 128-140 IAEME (2014)
- Presented Article in Springer NGCT Conference 2017.
- Reviewer of IJCRES Journal