B.A.(Hons.) Economics with Finance as Minor
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
1. Andhra Pradesh State Board
2. Telangana State Board
3. Tamil Nadu State Board
4. Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum score of 70% in 3 core subjects their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required to have a minimum score of 60% in 3 core subjects their class XII final board examinations. (This covers CBSE, ISC, ICSE and State Boards recognized by AIU)
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
- Indicative core subjects for each stream are listed below:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Commerce: Accounting, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics
- Please note subjects such as Physical Education, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies etc. will not be considered as core subjects for any stream
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by 26th March 2020)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the B.A. (H) Economics programme of their choice
- A scholarship of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.A.(H) Economics programme, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Personal interview (in the personal interview, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU will review applications and short-list candidates
3. All shortlisted candidates appear for BMU’s personal interview
4. The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions
Note: The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
PLEASE NOTE: At BML Munjal University, students are allowed to send their scores to all Indian Global Alliance (IGA) members, free of cost unlike other institutions, where students pay up to $8 per university for sending scores to more than 4 NON-IGA universities. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the frequency of posting scores to IGA universities.
UG Admissions Closing Soon