Law School Admissions Procedure
Applicants will have to go through the following procedure for securing their seat:
- Submission of application to BMU
- Review of application by admissions committee & shortlisting of candidates
- Submission of national exam scores like LSAT / CLAT or BMU-SAT Score
- Admission offer
LSAC Global Law Alliance Partnership
- BML Munjal University is the Member of LSAC Global Law Alliance.
- BML Munjal Universityaccepts LSAT—IndiaTM scores as part of the selection process for admission to the BA. LL.B (Hons.) BBA LL.B (Hons.).
- Register online for the LSAT—IndiaTM 2021 entrance test by logging on to https://discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT/
- To promote quality, access, and equity in law and education worldwide, LSAC Global will offer two scholarships:
*The LSAT—IndiaTM 2021 Topper Scholarship
*The Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship
*For more information about the Scholarship visit https://www.discoverlaw.in/scholarship-opportunities
MBA 2021-23 Application Deadline - 3rd March 2021