Fee Structure: 2021-2026
The fee structure for the 5-year BA-LLB(H) and BBA-LLB(H) programmes at the School of Law is as follows:
Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
BA-LLB(H) and BBA-LLB(H) without International Immersion Programme
|I Year||₹ 300,000|
|II Year||₹ 300,000|
|III Year||₹ 300,000|
|IV Year||₹ 300,000|
|V Year||₹ 300,000|
BA-LLB and BBA-LLB with International Immersion Programme
|Year||Tuition Fee||International Immersion Programme Fee||Total|
|I Year||₹ 300,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 370,000|
|II Year||₹ 300,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 370,000|
|III Year||₹ 300,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 370,000|
|IV Year||₹ 300,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 370,000|
|V Year||₹ 300,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 370,000|
|Total||₹ 1,500,000||₹ 350,000||₹ 1,850,000|
Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
BA-LLB(H) and BBA-LLB(H) without International Immersion Programme
|Year||Tuition Fee (in US$)|
BA-LLB(H) and BBA-LLB(H) with International Immersion Programme
|Year||Tuition Fee (in US$)||International Immersion Programme Fee (in US$)||Total|
International Immersion Programme:
- International Immersion Programme gives all students first-hand knowledge of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion experience at one of the partner universities abroad.
- The International Immersion Programme is an optional programme conducted at the end of the first year during summer break.
- Post the programme students will receive an International Immersion Programme Certification from the Host University/School.
- Tuition, air-travel, accommodation, and meals (two a day) expenses are inclusive of the International Immersion Programme Fee.
- The International Immersion Programme Fee does not include expenses for the local travel at London, Sightseeing, Tickets/charges for social programs organised by host school.
- Students will need to procure a valid passport & visa for the Program. BMU will assist in the Visa application process only, all costs for Passport and Visa procurement to be borne by the student.
The hostel tower is the traditional hostel seen across most colleges and it features single, double, and triple rooms, with shared common rooms and bathrooms on each floor. The hostel apartment is a new concept introduced at BMU, with a small group of students sharing an apartment. Apartments have single rooms, double rooms, or triple rooms, depending on their layout, and have a living room equipped with a fridge, microwave, and electric kettle, sofa, and lounge chairs. Each apartment can only be accessed by the students that live in that apartment.
|Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan|
|Type||Occupancy||Annual Fixed Charges||AC Charges||Mess & Laundry Charges||Total annual hostel Charges with food (AC accommodation)||Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC Accommodation)|
|Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|Type||Occupancy||Total annual hostel Charges with food (AC accommodation) [in US$]||Total annual hostel cost with food (Non-AC Accommodation) [in US$]|
The student has the option to be a day boarder and can avail transport facility from Gurugram, Delhi, or Faridabad. BMU will set the routes for students depending on where he travels from Gurugram, Delhi, and Faridabad. The facility will be availed by the student for 10 months and cost for the same is given in the table below (to be paid semester-wise):
|ANNUAL BUS CHARGES*|
|PICK-UP/ DROP POINT||6 days per week||Remarks|
|Gurgaon (From IFFCO Chowk till Campus) 26 Seater||₹54000||Incl Taxes|
|Gurgaon (From IMT Chowk, Manesar (Halfway point) onwards till Campus) 26 Seater||₹32400||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
|Delhi (From LIC Shivaji Stadium till Campus) 20 Seater||₹75000||Incl Taxes|
|Delhi (From Hero Honda Chowk (Halfway point) onwards till Campus) 20 Seater||₹45000||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
|Faridabad (From Bata Chowk till Campus) 20 Seater||₹75000||Incl Taxes|
|Faridabad (From Nirvana Country Tulip Ivory (Half way point) onwards till Campus) 20 Seater||₹45000||Incl Taxes (60% of full route)|
Important Note*: The charges shall be increased in case the government maintains social distancing norms at the time of opening of campus.
|Other Fee/ Charges||For Indian Students including Students residing in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan||Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
|One-time registration fee||₹ 25,000||$ 1000|
|One-time security deposit (refundable)||₹ 25,000||$ 500|
- Electricity would be charged on actuals
- Any other taxes/ levies on fee charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time as applicable will be extra
- The fees stated here are indicative and can be revised in the future at the sole discretion of BMU
- All fees can be paid semester-wise
- Above fee and charges are related to regular academic calendar.
- The fees do not include the cost of laptop, books and study material
- The fees do not include any additional programmes undertaken at BMU
- The fees do not cover expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the programme
- Hostel rooms will be allocated on first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of rooms at the time of request
- Hostel rooms will be reallocated in the 2nd Year
Required Laptop Configuration
It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop. Recommended minimum configuration for laptops is: CPU Intel Core i5, RAM 4 GB and above, HDD 500 GB, Screen 14”, any brand with an operating system of OS Windows 10 Pro. If possible, Inter Core i7 and 500 GB SSD will be preferred
As per the Government of India’s policy, banks will facilitate educational loans up to INR. 7.5 lakhs without collateral security at concessional rates of interest announced by RBI. However, loans will be sanctioned by banks after compliance of standard norms and procedural formalities. BMU has made arrangements with Credenc for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements. Candidates can use the following link to apply for loans from various nationalized and private banks:
MBA 2021-23 Application Deadline – 4th February 2021