BMU Placements Office works dedicatedly to connect students with a wide range of employers from some of the best companies in India.
BMU MBA students are increasingly becoming more in demand because they are industry-ready on day one in the office, due to the training they go through on campus. They create immediate and sustainable value for corporate, non-profit, and government organizations.
BMU Placement Office helped 100+ companies make offers to our MBA graduates last year. In our first batch of MBA students, a total of 30, 100% students received job offers.
- The institutionalized linkage between University and Industry
- Internships and industry visits organized by BMU, rather than by individual students
- Applicable to all degree programs
- The three Practice School internships are courses that have credit units and contribute to the Grade Point Average
- The total duration of Practice School for B.Tech. students are 31-32 weeks, comprising three Practice School courses of 1 week, 8 weeks, and 22 weeks respectively
- Student involvement in real-life projects.
- Continuous internal evaluation system.
- Monitoring and evaluation by the resident faculty members.
- Industry gets “industry-ready” students, particularly during their 22-week Practice School-3 course in the final year.
As a result, the industry is thus assured of regular availability of fresh, young, energetic minds, who have the technical knowledge, practical capabilities, and soft skills required to make an impact in the workplace.
Practice School Internship Highlights
25 students are offered a final placement offer