Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr Amrisha Pandey Assistant Professor
- School School of Law
- Department/Programme Law
- Position (additional roles) Assistant International Collaborations (SOL)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation In: Law
- Graduation From: Barkathullah University, Bhopal
- Graduation Year: 2011
- Post Graduation In: International Environmental Law
- Post Graduation From: University of Nottingham, U.K.
- Post Graduation Year: 2012-13
- Doctorate In: Law
- Doctorate From: University of Leeds, U.K.
|15 April 2021 to June 2022.||Assistant Professor, Gujarat Maritime University, Gandhinagar Gujarat|
- Amrisha Pandey, Can Unilateral Sanctions and International Environmental Obligations of States Coexist? in Surya P. Subedi (eds), Unilateral Sanctions in International Law (Hart Publishing, Oxford May 2021) ISBN 9781509948383.
- Amrisha Pandey and Surya P. Subedi, ‘Enhancing State Responsibility from Environmental Implications of the South China Sea Dispute’ in R Barnes and R Long (ed), Frontiers in International Environmental Law: Oceans and Climate Changes. Essay in Honour of David Freestone (BRILL/ Nijhoff 18 April 2021) ISBN: 978-90-04-37287-0.
- Surya P. Subedi and Amrisha Pandey, ‘Legal Lamination to Transboundary Movement of Plastic Pollutants’, (2022) 52 (2) Environmental Policy and Law - for Road to Stockholm+50 (2022) and Beyond, 133-143, ISSN 0378-777X.
- Amrisha Pandey and Surya P. Subedi, ‘Changing Notion of Sovereignty and Governance of Water in India: An Analysis of the Inter-State Water Disputes Tribunal’ (2020) 26 (4) The Journal of Water Law 167-181 ISSN 1478-5277.
- Amrisha Pandey, ‘Discussing Human Right to Water in India: Genesis for Debate?’37-47 (2017) WIT Transactions of Ecology and the Environment, ISSN 1746-448X (Online).
- Won ‘Young Scientist’, an award in social science category in 8th International Congress of Environmental Research on 27-28 July 2016, held at Fachhochschule Lubeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- I have won ‘Best Paper Presentation’, award in 8th International Congress of Environmental Research on 27-28 July 2016, held at Fachhochschule Lubeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Qualified as an Advocate from Bar Council of India: Registered as a lifetime member of State Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh.