- School Schools of Management
- Department/Programme BA
- Position (additional roles) Advisor - Business Analytics Club
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Chirag Malik (PhD., MBA., UGC-NET, B.Sc.) is working as Associate Professor at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon. He has 20 years of work experience in industry and academics. His areas of interest are, Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Marketing Research. His current research areas are Recommendation Engine, Market Basket Analysis, Text Mining, Environmentally Conscious Consumer Behaviour and Machine Learning for Transforming Education.
He is a member of Analytics Society of India, IIM Bangalore. He has published various research papers in Scopus indexed, Inderscience, Sage Publications, ABDC indexed national and international journals of repute. He has also presented papers in many national and international conferences organised by reputed institutions, such as IIM Indore, IIM Lucknow, IIM Ahmedabad, MDI Gurgaon, and IIT Roorkee.
He has been session chair of various technical sessions at international conferences held at reputed institutions. He has conducted workshops on research methodology and analytics using various statistical tools such as Python, R, SPSS, AMOS and advanced excel.
- Machine Learning and Business Applications
- Data Analytics using R
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Research
- Data Synthesis and Analysis using R
- Data Analysis using Python
- Graduation In: B.Sc.
- Graduation From: D G College Gurgaon
- Post Graduation In: MBA
- Post Graduation From: Management IMT
- Post Graduation Year: 1999
- Doctorate In: Management
- Doctorate From: Dr. APJ abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization||Core Competency|
|2017-2019||Faculty - Icfai Business School (IBS) Gurgaon||Research, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, R, SPSS, Advanced Excel, Excel Solver, IBM AMOS|
|2012-2017||Associate Professor - Gitarattan International Business School, New Delhi||Marketing Research, International Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, Data Analytics|
|2008-2012||Assistant Professor - Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi||Marketing Research, International Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, Data Analytics|
|2007-2008||Branch Training Manager||Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.||Product Training, Sales Training, Training Need Analysis|
|2004 - 2007||Area Business Manager||Biocon Limited||Sales and Marketing of Diabetes range of products|
|2000-2004||Eli Lilly India Private Limited||Sales and Marketing of Diabetes and Internal Medicine range of products|
Member – Analytics Society of India
- Recommendation Engine
- Random Forest
- Decision Tree
- Consumer Behaviour
Certificate in Data Science from EXcelR, Cerficate on Machine Learning with Business Applications from from IIM Bangalore, Licentiate from Insurance Institute of India.
- Malik, C., & N, Singhal. (2019). Role of Environmental Knowledge, Environmental Concern and Long-Term Orientation in Shaping Environmental Attitude in India: A CFA Approach. International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 19(2).
- [ISSN Online: 1741-5187 and ISSN Print: 1462-4621 Scopus Indexed Elsevier, ABDC Yadav, S., & Malik, C. (2019). An Empirical Investigation of Weak Form Efficiency of Gold Exchange Traded Funds in India. Anvesha: Quarterly Refereed Journal. [Listed in Proquest and Ebsco]
- Malik, C., & Singhal, N. (2019). Effect of Eco-Literacy, Consumer Effectiveness and Perceived Seriousness on Consumer Environmental Attitude: A CFA Approach. Environmental Impact Assessment, Manakin Press, New Delhi, 55-80. (IIM Kashipur)
- Malik, C., & Singhal, N. (2018). Consumer Environmental Attitude and Willingness to Purchase Environmentally Friendly Products: An SEM Approach. Vision- The Journal of Business Perspective 21(2), 152- 161. [DOI: 10.1177/0972262917700991, Sage Publications. [Listed in Scopus, Ebesco and J- Gate]
- Malik, C., Singhal, N. (2018) & Tiwari, S. (2018). Antecedents of Consumer Environmental Attitude and Intention to Purchase Green Products: Moderating Role of Perceived Product Necessity. International Journal of Environment Technology and Management, 20(5/6), 259-279. [Inderscience Journal Scopus Elsevier Indexed DOI: 10.1504/IJETM.2017.091290]
- Malik, C., Singhal, N. (2016). Green Purchase Intention of Young Online Consumers: An Empirical Analysis. Anvesha: The Journal of Management, 9(2), 36-43. [Listed at Ebesco and Pro-Quest]
- UGC-NET, A(III)
“2019: One Day FDP on Data Analysis using R, at Department of Economics, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak on 26 March 2019.
2019: One Day FDP on Data Analysis using R at Kurusketra University, sponsored by UGC (HRD) on 8 February 2019.
2019: Motivational Session for ‘All India Sales Team’ at IBS Gurgaon on 9 February 2019.
2018: Three Days Workshop on ‘Multivariate Data Analysis using R and AMOS’ conducted at Bharti College, Delhi University (15th – 17th December)
2018: Three Days Workshop on ‘Data Analysis using R’ conducted at IITM, Janakpuri (6th -8th December)
2018: Two Days Workshop on ‘Structural Equation Modeling’ conducted at IITM, Janakpuri, Delhi (25th-26th August).
2018: Two Days Workshop on ‘Structural Equation Modeling’ conducted at IBS Gurgaon (28th-29th July).
2018: Two Days Workshop on ‘Data Analytics using R’ conducted at IBS Gurgaon (3rd and 4th August).
2018 Three Days workshop on ‘Data Analytics using R’ conducted at NDIM (17th to 21st July, 2018) Delhi.
2018: Three Days workshop conducted at IBS, Gurgaon (8th May to 10 May, 2018) on Multivariate Data Analysis using R.
2017: Two Days MDP conducted at Adulente Technologies Ltd. (Nov.12 to Nov. 13, 2017) on data analysis using SPSS.
2017: Two Days MDP conducted at Data Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (June 15 to June16, 2017) on Data Analysis using R
2016: Two Days of workshop conducted (May12-May 13, 2016) at Gibs, Rohini.
” Vision- The Journal of Business Perspective, MDI gurgaon
International Journal of Business and Globalization, Inderscience Publications (ABDC)”
Singing and Listening Songs