- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Mechanical
Maheshwar Dwivedy received his PhD degree from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. He is currently Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department at School of Engineering & Technology, BML Munjal University (BMU) – India. His current academic research areas focus on advanced machining with a focus on sustainable machining, incremental forming and thin film coatings. He is currently Asst Dean, Placement & Practice School at BML Munjal University. Prior to that he was the Area In-Charge of Mechanical Engineering Department at BMU from 2014-16. He also held the additional responsibility of In-Charge of Siemens Center of Excellence from 2016-19.
He has authored and co-authored over 20 research papers in Journals such as Journal of Cleaner Production, Resources Conservation and Recycling, Waste Management, Environmental Development, Journal of Composite Materials, Polymer Composite, Fibers and Polymers, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites amongst others.
Prior to joining BMU, he was working as Lecturer at BITS-Pilani, Pilani Campus for about ten years during which he was a lead member of Academic Registration and Counseling Division and the single point of contact in the functioning of Academic Counseling Board. He has co-opted in instructional activities in several work integrated learning programs and contributed towards conducting BITS Online Admission Test (BITSSAT) for several years.
An Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering from the prestigious CET-Bhubaneswar, one of the leading Government Engineering Colleges in India affiliated to OUAT and master’s in Production Engineering from NIT-Rourkela, Maheshwar Dwivedy has been in Academics for the past 20 years.
- Graduation In: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduation From: College of Engineering & Tech, Bhubaneswar
- Graduation Year: 1999
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech (Production Engineering)
- Post Graduation From: NIT, Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduation Year: 2005
- Doctorate In: Industrial Engineering
- Doctorate From: BITS-Pilani
- Doctorate Year: 2013
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization||Core Competency|
|2014-Till date||Associate Professor(BML Munjal University)||-||-|
|2005-14||Lecturer cum Nucleus Member of ARCD(Birla Institute of Technology & Science – Pilani)||-|
|2001-2003||Sr lecturer & Head, Mechanical Engineering Department(Nilanchal Polytechnic, CV Raman College of Engineering)||-||-|
|1999-2001||Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department(Kalinga Institute of Mining Engineering & Technology)||-||-|
- Invited speaker at Second International Conference on Recycling and Reuse of Materials, Kottayam, Kerala (ICRM: 2011) http://www.recycling.macromol.in/invitedspeakers.html
- Member of advisory board of Environmental Group “CURE-Clean Up and Recycle for Environment)”
- Invited technical committee member in ICES-2014, 3rd Science One International Conference on Environmental Sciences. http://thescienceone.com/ices/committees.php
- Nominated to the final round for the prestigious and international ENY Awards-2012 in the category "Protection of the Environment"
- Member of 3R (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) research inventory compiled by AIT-Bangkok (http://www.rrrkh.ait.ac.th/Reseacher%20Inventory%20.htm)
- Editorial Board member of the Journal “International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Applied Sciences” http://www.ijicas.com/editorial-board
- Advisory board member in International Conference iCADMA 2020 to be held at MNIT Jaipur.
- Conducted work integrated classes for NTPC employees at Talcher and Kahalgaon during 2007-08
- Conducted employee skill development program at Batliboi Ltd, Surat in 2008
- Designed the modules for Omax GET Training Program at BMU in 2019