Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. N.Ch. Kaushik Assistant Professor
- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Mechanical
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduation From: Mechanical Engineering
- Graduation Year: 2010
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech. in Materials Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Post Graduation From: NIT Warangal
- Post Graduation Year: 2012
- Doctorate In: Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Doctorate From: NIT Warangal
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|Aug 2017 - Till Date||Assistant Professor|
- "The effect of wear parameters and heat treatment on two body abrasive wear of Al–SiC–Gr hybrid composites, N.Ch. Kaushik, R.N. Rao, Tribology International, ELSEVIER ISSN: 0301-679X, 96, pp. 184-190, 2016. "
- "Effect of grit size on two body abrasive wear of Al 6082 hybrid composites produced by stir casting method, N.Ch. Kaushik , R.N. Rao, Tribology International, ELSEVIER ISSN: 0301-679X, 102, pp. 52-60, 2016. "
- "Effect of applied load and grit size on wear coefficients of Al 6082–SiC–Gr hybrid composi-tes under two body abrasion, N.Ch. Kaushik, R.N. Rao, Tribology International, ELSEVIER ISSN: 0301-679X, 103, pp. 298-308, 2016 "
- "Influence of applied load on abrasive wear depth of hybrid Gr/SiC/Al-Mg-Si composites in two body condition, N.Ch. Kaushik, R.N. Rao, Journal of Tribology-Transactions of ASME ISSN: 0742-4787, 139(6), pp. 061601 (1-9), 2017 "
- Effect of applied pressure on high stress abrasive wear behavior of hybrid Al-Mg-Si composites, N.Ch. Kaushik, R.N. Rao, IMechE Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, ISSN: 1350-6501, 231(8), pp.1089-1100, 2017.
- Life time member of Tribology Society of India