- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CSE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nishtha Phutela is an Assistant Professor in the School of Engineering & Technology at BMU Munjal University, Gurgaon. She has great passion for teaching and empirical research. She has taught various subjects like Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Python programming, Big Data Analytics, Human Computer Interaction. Her research area is utilizing machine learning algorithms for building healthcare applications and IOT based applications. She also has active interest in building effective interfaces for optimal human computer interaction.
- Graduation In: B.Tech in Information Technology
- Graduation From: Banasthali University, Rajasthan
- Graduation Year: 2013
- Post Graduation In: Computer Science with specialization in Mobile Computing
- Post Graduation From: IIIT Delhi
- Post Graduation Year: 2015
- Doctorate In: Computer Science
- Doctorate From: BML Munjal University
- Doctorate Year: 2017-current
|June 2015 onwards||Assistant Professor||Computer Science and Engineering|
- Machine learning algorithms for building healthcare applications and IOT based applications, building better interfaces
- Atluri Nikhitha, Adwityaa Jha, Nishtha Arora and Goldie Gabrani. “IOT enabled clothing for the elderly.”, Functional Textiles and Clothing Conference, 7th – 9th Feb , 2020 at IIT Delhi
- Nishtha Arora, “The 4W 1H model for understanding the Effect of Teaching Pedagogy on the needs of Millennial Students,” International Journal of Engineering, Applied and Management Sciences Paradigms (IJEAM) - 2019.
- Arora, Nishtha, and Goldie Gabrani. "Significant Machine Learning and Statistical Concepts and their Applications in Social Computing." 2018 First International Conference on Secure Cyber Computing and Communication (ICSCCC). IEEE, 2018.
- Arora, Nishtha, and Goldie Gabrani , Improving Patient Health Care Using Machine Learning Tools and Technologies, Proceedings of the 11th INDIACom; INDIACom-2017; IEEE Conference ID: 40353 2017 4th International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 01st - 03rd March, 2017 Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA)
- Excellence in teaching award (2017) on Founder’s Day at BML Munjal University