Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
No matter how many jobs get created owing to the dynamism of the global workforce, engineering is one field seen to be unaffected—instead, the need for engineers has triggered over the last few years. As a result, technology adoption is expected to remain unabated and may accelerate, especially after the pandemic.
The COVID-19 pandemic bears testimony to the fact that the jobs that contribute to the development of any business or help in disaster management will stay relevant. If we trust data, the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) says that the Indian IT industry’s revenue reached US$ 227 billion in FY22, a 15.5% YoY growth, and according to Gartner estimates, IT spending in India is expected to surge to US$ 101.8 billion in 2022 from US$ 81.89 billion in 2021.
India has emerged as the top destination for IT companies worldwide. Moreover, the opportunities not just exist within the IT companies but also in the non-IT sector. For example, there is a huge demand for engineers in private and public companies, universities, research, manufacturing, business organisations, etc.
Enquire Now for Admissions
While engineering across all fields remains promising, B Tech CSE is undoubtedly a rage. This is because B Tech CSE engineers work across various domains under various job profiles such as:
- Software Developer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Science Blogger
- Marketing And Sales
- Tech Support and Repair
- Professors of programming language
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Network Architect
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
And this is made possible due to the extensive bachelor of engineering in the CSE curriculum.
The primary areas of learning in computer science and engineering are:
- Database system – The role of a data science expert is to collect information or data, which is usually collected and controlled by the database management system.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) – Computer system experts simulate the method of people’s intelligence by machines.
- Computer systems and network security – The process explains the fundamental understanding of the issues or problems in the security of computer systems and networks.
Since the Indian education system has gone through a significant shift, a few progressive universities in India have moved away from the redundant theoretical approach and helped students learn in real-life work situations with a project-driven internship. Such universities have a unique interdisciplinary curriculum that prepares students for emerging careers in data analytics, cloud computing, cybersecurity, Robotic process automation, etc.
BML Munjal University: Crafting Futuristic Engineers Since Inception
BML Munjal is one of the most reputed universities that the modern education space has today. It offers some of the education sector’s best engineering courses where students are offered an ideal mix of technical skills, soft skills and social awareness. Certification courses on Applied Data Science, Internet of Things (IoT) etc., will also be given to the outgoing students of the B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering Programme.
BML Munjal – Legacy of Success
Students spend a significant amount of time finishing the best engineering courses, and rightly so since it’s a decision of a lifetime. So, to help you make a better decision, let’s give you some unique aspects of Computer Science and Engineering at BMU:
- 45% of time spent on Experiential Learning
- Study with the world’s finest through Immersion Programmes at partner universities
- Guest lectures from International Faculty, Industry Experts from prestigious institutions in India such as IITs and IIMs and the top QS world-ranked universities such as MIT, Stanford University, Singapore Management University, Imperial College London and more
- Get real-life skills and knowledge. Work on live projects with experts from MICROSOFT, KPMG, SHELL, HERO GROUP, SIEMENS, ETC
- Start career opportunities with an edge. More than 200 companies in INTERNSHIPS and PLACEMENTS
- Benefit from Hero Group’s experience and network in advance
- Start up your entrepreneurial drive with INCUBATION CENTRE
. Guest lectures by some industry-renowned leaders.
While a Bachelor of Engineering is undoubtedly among the thriving evergreen programme, choosing the right university remains equally important! To know more about how the university is creating ripples in the education space, please click on: